The National Street Rod Association has been successfully shortlisted for a National Car Club Award in the following categories:
- National Car Club of the Year
- Outstanding Club Magazine of the Year
- Outstanding Online Presence by a Car Club
- Outstanding Car Club Event – single venue event or show
- Outstanding Car Club Initiative to encourage the Next Generation
The finalists of the 2018 National Car Club Awards have been revealed with the most nominations received since its inception in 2016 for the popular awards celebrating the UK’s classic car clubs, which are the heart and soul of the classic motoring community.
The National Car Club Awards are held in association with Tourism Ireland, supported by Classic Car Weekly and endorsed by the Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs (FBHVC). The winners will be revealed at the Awards dinner on Saturday 24th March 2018, alongside the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery.
You can see the full shortlist on the National Car Club Awards website.