If you are looking for an alternative event to the Hot Rod Drags, we have a great opportunity to attend a brand-new weekend event at Bicester Heritage, the Classic Car Drive In Weekend.
The NSRA stand is being organised by club member, Nigel Lockley, and you will need to contact him directly to reserve your space. The club stand has space for 5-10 cars and as always, vehicles need to fit NSRA criteria to be on our club stand. Spaces are strictly first come, first served, so see below on how to contact Nigel find out more.
It is FREE to join the NSRA club stand for the weekend with your car, however the camping is chargeable.
As well as great motoring content throughout the weekend including car displays, parades and track demonstrations, the Classic Car Drive In Weekend will offer visitors the chance to enjoy a daily screening of car movie classics at the drive-in cinema.
Weekend camping is available onsite and is chargeable at £150 + VAT for the weekend. Nigel and all the participants booked in so far have opted to stay at a local Premier Inn rather than camp – Nigel will be able to give you the details of this.
Once you have booked in with Nigel, he will provide you with the code to claim your free event passes.
To find out more, visit https://bicesterheritage.co.uk/whaton/classiccardriveinweekend/
A note on safe visitor experiences from the organisers:
Our priority is to ensure that in these challenging times we create a safe and secure environment for exhibitors and visitors alike. Our Operational Team have been working hard to ensure that all events meet with government guidelines at all times. Ensuring a safe exhibitor and visitor experience Our socially distanced, Covid-safe show will include:
- From arrival to departure, the visitor experience will reassure and deliver a safe and smooth experience
- Contactless registration upon arrival
- Touch free catering facilities with prepacked but delicious ‘grab-and-go’ meals created by onsite chefs
- Directional visitor flow to minimise crowding and on site signage to remind visitors of social distancing rules
- Deep, regular cleaning of visitor toilets
- High level facilities for hand washing and hand sanitizer
- Minimum 2m spacing between exhibits
- All onsite staff fully trained on social distancing and new hygiene measures