About the NSRA Forum
The NSRA Forum is an on-line meeting place for NSRA Members, and non-member guests. NSRA members can view and take part in forum discussion, and can also access additional members-only NSRA information and discussion.
By registering on the Forum you can
- communicate with other members
- take part in rodding discussion
- swap technical advice
- follow the latest news and car builds
- buy and sell cars and parts
- find out about upcoming NSRA and other rodding events
and much more..
Although anyone can view the forum, you need to be registered to post your own messages and take part fully.. all you need to do is run through a simple registration process to get started. The NSRA Forum currently has over 800 NSRA members registered – so come on in and join us!