PDA

View Full Version : 37 Ford

LIL37
17-11-07, 11:27 AM
Can anyone suggest where i can find stainless hood side trim for a 37, have tried Bob Drakes & Dons hotrods and surfing net but still have not found any thanks Andy

ALAN S
17-11-07, 02:26 PM
Andy
When you do tell me where from as I have been trying locate some now since I've had the car.

Alan

LIL37
17-11-07, 05:44 PM
Hi Alan, got another cataloge today,cwmoss orange california, they cover most early models and most parts but yet again that trim is not available, dons hotrod parts do the trim but they dont look right in the pic i think they have a different profile or something, i am looking for the original style trim, will keep looking will keep you informed Andy

weemark
18-11-07, 12:15 AM
try bill at the early ford store, http://www.earlyfordstore.com/home.html, las time i visited there was virtually nothing he didnt have.

LIL37
18-11-07, 09:16 PM
Thanks Weemark, had a quick look at web site, does not actually specify individual parts guess its best to call them, have you dealt with them are they ok ? looks like they have loads of kit though thanks again Andy

ALAN S
18-11-07, 09:36 PM
Looks like they will be getting a couple of calls from blighty

Alan

weemark
18-11-07, 11:12 PM
yes dealt with them a few times and never had any trouble, they dont keep a list of what they have on the internet, he has too much stuff.

Violent Veg
19-11-07, 12:52 PM
www.macsautoparts.com might be worth a try...

LIL37
19-11-07, 08:20 PM
Thanks Violent Veg, will try them aswell, let us no how you get on Alan

ALAN S
21-11-07, 07:06 PM
Andy

You have been on the phone also it looks like we both might be in luck.

Cheers
Alan

langysrodshop
21-11-07, 08:18 PM
Andy i deal with Bill a lot and he's a top bloke, Honest as the days long.

Thanks Weemark, had a quick look at web site, does not actually specify individual parts guess its best to call them, have you dealt with them are they ok ? looks like they have loads of kit though thanks again Andy

weemark
22-11-07, 12:45 AM
Andy

You have been on the phone also it looks like we both might be in luck.

Cheers
Alan

alan sounds like bill had the parts? glad to hear it!

LIL37
22-11-07, 07:01 PM
Alan, yea have spoke on phone not ordered yet been on nights so not sure what end of the day im at , will call him back soon, was going to send me pic via e-mail which i have not received yet, Steve thanks for the vote of confidence and thanks Weemark and Violent Veg spent most of the other night phoning round states with different links given to me by the people i called, will keep you posted cheers Andy

LIL37
23-11-07, 10:13 PM
Got them ordered at last thanks to all that helped spoke to Bill tonight and he is sending them off, did you get yours ordered Alan?, said he would keep the best ones for me :) hope they turn up ok now cheers Andy

mdonald
02-12-07, 03:47 PM
Dick Spadaro carries new and second hand parts. Have you tried looking at Australian sites also as these cars were built there also.
Regards
Michael