PDA

View Full Version : Why Bother ????

Zody
20-11-07, 07:49 PM
Why do people bother to advertise bits for sale on the forum, when they can't be arsed to reply to people wanting the parts !

Beyon me !!!!

Paul
20-11-07, 08:30 PM
I donno...couldn't be arsed!

langysrodshop
20-11-07, 08:44 PM
Maybe away from PC or something, If it don't work out PM Ratty as he Mods the classifieds.

Why do people bother to advertise bits for sale on the forum, when they can't be arsed to reply to people wanting the parts !

Beyon me !!!!

rem
20-11-07, 09:05 PM
I don't think everyone knows about the PM system, and unless they have their User Config set up to notify them of PMs, they don't know that one has arrived!

gasserwagon
20-11-07, 09:07 PM
zody,do you know what days and hours i work.NO?F**KING THOUGHT NOT.

Zody
20-11-07, 09:42 PM
zody,do you know what days and hours i work.NO?F**KING THOUGHT NOT.

Point Taken!

Sorry if I offended you?

But it's not the first time this has happened to me, and likely not to be the last! I shall have to stop spending money on the for sale thread, and look else where?

kapri
20-11-07, 10:07 PM
Ok gentlemen, there appears to have been a misunderstanding here with baggage from previous transactions. Shake hands and back to your respective corners please ?
cheers
Kev

Zody
20-11-07, 11:38 PM
Ok gentlemen, there appears to have been a misunderstanding here with baggage from previous transactions. Shake hands and back to your respective corners please ?
cheers
Kev

Kev

I have decided to call it a day, Please can you withdraw my membership & details.

Thanks Bob

kapri
21-11-07, 09:15 AM
Bob, you got mail !