PDA

View Full Version : Have we got a Staines Cruise thread yet?

Battersea Boys
10-01-09, 03:19 PM
That was a really good cruise!

Didn't the one way system go round the car park so you could get a proper vista of the cars as they cruised by!

MisteR Tee
10-01-09, 03:50 PM

Didn't the one way system go round the car park so you could get a proper vista of the cars as they cruised by!

Did Borat go there?

Battersea Boys
10-01-09, 03:52 PM
Did Borat go there?

No but Ali G did! AYYYYYE! iz it coz I iz bleck? :)

mr1958cadillac
10-01-09, 03:56 PM
Did Borat go there?

No... Just me Julie...:) with the Staines Massive.... I

MisteR Tee
10-01-09, 03:57 PM
I heard it took a long time to do that cruise.....coz Staines is masssiivvve!!!!!

Battersea Boys
10-01-09, 04:01 PM
I heard it took a long time to do that cruise.....coz Staines is masssiivvve!!!!!

Yoo iz down wiv da kids innit Mo?

mr1958cadillac
10-01-09, 04:23 PM

I as erd dat it was da boom, but cos me just a nipper me didnt get to roll wid di homies like me was a proper gangster, ya get me.

We as got a few of dem bad bwoy pix from the Massive daze yer, and as soon as me can me will get dem put pon dis.

Nuf respect

:D

Brizey
10-01-09, 06:29 PM

It just went past the front of the car park BB. It`s now a 2 way road as the high street is pedestrianized. But, there's a shopping Mall and large car park behind the other side of the high street now innit...

Steve Foreman
11-01-09, 05:23 PM
I loved the Staines Cruise :)

mopar steve
11-01-09, 08:27 PM
Me too, had some great evenings down there!

Battersea Boys
11-01-09, 10:17 PM
It just went past the front of the car park BB. It`s now a 2 way road as the high street is pedestrianized. But, there's a shopping Mall and large car park behind the other side of the high street now innit...

Ayyye Brizey yoo iz rite!

mikeandgeorgie
12-01-09, 12:30 PM
Seem to remember going to a sponsored burn out in the car park, think it was an Olds Cutlass doing it, all went well until the plod turned up in his Land Rover loosing the blue light on the height barrier.
Anybody else remember it?

MisteR Tee
12-01-09, 06:06 PM
Anyway, going back to the title of this thread, I think we have now!!:D