PDA

View Full Version : Update and advice

new2rods
05-01-08, 09:04 PM
Just an update the rear axle is now off and being dismantled ready to go off to wisbech engineering to be shortened to bring the wheels inwards under the car. We are still a little unsure about the best suited shocks and springs to mount as they will be remounted almost verticle, any suggestions?

Also finally managed to source a GM 471 supercharger from good ole ebay only thing is its from US and i never ordered from outside uk before so i will just nervously wait to see if it arrives i guess.

05-01-08, 10:09 PM
hi ,had lots sent will out difficulty , hope you pay by pay pal ?????

new2rods
05-01-08, 10:11 PM
yes used paypal so fingers crossed

cossie pop
06-01-08, 01:13 AM
Just brought holley pump regulator and fuel fillter from the states never had any problems yet, good exchange rate at the mo get more for your £s just remember you may get stung for tax when arrives here
ADRIAN

ModNrodder
07-01-08, 08:06 PM
Wisbech engineering should be able to advise rgarding suspension. They are very knowlegable and helpful.

Never had probs with ebay or from the states...as already mentioned you will have to pay tax when you collect it.

new2rods
07-01-08, 08:39 PM
heading over to wisbech wed to have the axle parts done so sure i can get some advice