PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Gotzy

gotzy
06-11-07, 06:04 PM
Hi my name is Stephen Gotz and I'm the token Aussie hot rodder for the Portsmouth area (Cosham) and have been living on this side of the world on and off for over a decade now. Ride wise I've had a Rover V8 Minor and a 23 T bucket whilst living in Guernsey, I've also had a 53 Buick (currently in Spence's (http://www.nsra.org.uk/newforum/showthread.php?t=318) hands and being treated VERY well) since I've been on the mainland and my current ride is a 40 Ford pickup.

I'm nearly 40 now and married to an English chic, no kids so far but we do have a dog.

Over the years my personal hot rod flavour has matured towards the late 40' to mid 50's and for that matter, it's the same for my Kustoms. 60's show rods, fast muscle cars and sleepers are well cool also.

Still yet to build my own car but hopefully will be starting in the new year once I have sorted a few things out.

Not a club guy but do frequently catch up with some of the Victory Wheelers and spend a bit of time at the Meon Valley Hot Rod shop (farm).

Anyway, if you ever need help near Cosham get in touch.

Cheers

Steve