PDA

View Full Version : Gasser circus round 1

Nervous Nick
25-05-11, 09:33 PM
Well it’s nearly here, with just two days to go before round 1 of the inaugural Gasser Circus Championship at Shakespeare County Raceway. Only problem is that it appears that the FIA & MSA own the rights to the name ‘Championship’! Therefore after careful consideration of our legal position and the need to find a suitable way to reflect our race series, we have changed the name to the ‘Gasser Circus Showdown’!

Ken has booked everyone in that confirmed they would be racing. When you get to the strip, let them know who you are and the name of your car, and they will give you your tickets. Remember, you will need to pay Ken when you find him and not those on the gate. If however, you didn’t confirm with me your attendance, you will have to pay as per normal for entry.

We are being allocated space in the pits for our cars and camping, which will either be the left or right hand side of the overspill pit area. To find this turn right when you get into the pits, through the gates and you are there. Whoever arrives first, please try and secure the space as best you can. Reinforcements are on the way!
We have been given a provisional timetable for the Gasser Circus Showdown runs, but these are obviously subject to change and should be treated as a guide.

Saturday: 11.00, 12.30, 2.30, 3.30
Sunday: 11.00, 12.30, 2.30, 3.30

Remember this weekend is about having fun with like minded individuals, and although we expect there will be some teething problems, it will all be part of the experience of competing in the Gasser Circus Showdown!
See you all Friday night
Nervous Nick

firestarter
25-05-11, 10:29 PM
I have a nice shiny trophy for the winner .Will be there with the NSRA road show ( transit + Jason + Jason ) to lend support and take the p*ss
good luck everyone
Mick

mike noble
25-05-11, 10:53 PM
cool..... is that pit area tarmac ? should i bring a nail gun instead of tent pegs ??

IDENTITY CRISIS
26-05-11, 07:10 AM
:sun::D:D:D:pop::D:D:D:race::race::cheers::cheers: :confused::eek::zzz::zzz:

40Stude
26-05-11, 12:41 PM
To find this turn right when you get into the pits, through the gates and you are there.

But don't forget that there is a one way system in operation. At the entrance to the pits go straight accross to the far side and then turn right.