PDA

View Full Version : Valley Gas to Guildford?

Whiff
27-02-08, 11:44 AM
The SSR '34 giveaway has been given a gas tank by Derek Drinkwater and Jimmy Hibberd. So we need to get the tank from Jimmy at Valley Gas, Newbury to Guildford, can anyone help?
Thanks,
Whiff.

40 Sedan
28-02-08, 01:36 PM
Whiff I might be able to help, my wife drives past valley gas to work every day so could drop in easily and collect it. I visit Guildford for work occasionally but I'm not sure when next. Are you going to the swap meet, she could collect it tomorrow and I can bring it up Sunday and pass on??

64II
28-02-08, 11:05 PM
I'm at Bone Lane Valley Gas area )tomorrow from 4.30, could get there and pass it on at the swap meet if that's any good?

Neil G
29-02-08, 05:35 PM
If you haven't done it already i can pick it up Saturday am. Pete Tigg is coming down my place in the afternoon to help with my van and he lives in Aldershot if that's any good

72 stang
01-03-08, 09:03 AM
i can get it from swapmeet to whiff's front door , shame its not at Derek's , im in there most weeks .Terry 07877 024871

Whiff
01-03-08, 09:50 PM
Ellie called (from Valley Gas) stated the obvious They are going to the swapmeet and I am going to the Swapmeet. Doh! Tanks anyway everbody who got in touch/replied.

Whiff (God how I am begining to hate this damn Wheels Day) Smith!
Being taken away Ha Ha for a lie down...............