PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Leicester to Sussex

Zody
12-04-08, 03:51 PM
PICK UP STILL REQUIRED FROM LEICESTER !!

Can anybody help ! Need to pick up a foldable engine hoist, from Lemonsquash and deliverd down the sussex area.

Will pay good beer tokens.

Thank you Bob

Bobsob1@aol.com

Scott1066
12-04-08, 04:21 PM
If your only borrowing Bob, the cruisers have one local

Zody
12-04-08, 06:38 PM
If your only borrowing Bob, the cruisers have one local

Scott

Thanks m8 ..... but I have just bought it from lemonsquash, just need it picked up from him.

Cheers Bob

gettinonabitmore
12-04-08, 07:44 PM
Bob, if you get someone to do it for you, get them to pop to me too, they could pick up the dash....

Or I can still take it to the NASC swap meet, if you have anyone to get it from there down to you....

Might be able to help out with the hoist (to the swap meet), depends on if it will fit in the back of my car....

Zody
12-04-08, 08:37 PM
Bob, if you get someone to do it for you, get them to pop to me too, they could pick up the dash....

Or I can still take it to the NASC swap meet, if you have anyone to get it from there down to you....

Might be able to help out with the hoist (to the swap meet), depends on if it will fit in the back of my car....

No prob's, where has the dash got to be deliverd to ? I will sort out a courier service, if i can't get it back any other way, I will let you know soon as..

Cheers Bob

gettinonabitmore
12-04-08, 10:15 PM
Sorry Bob, I am getting my Zodi's mixed up, it's not you who wants the dash!!!

The offer is still there if I can fit the hoist in my car though, as Drew doesn't drive....

Leicester to the Swap Meet....

Zody
12-04-08, 11:38 PM
Sorry Bob, I am getting my Zodi's mixed up, it's not you who wants the dash!!!

The offer is still there if I can fit the hoist in my car though, as Drew doesn't drive....

Leicester to the Swap Meet....

Thanks m8, I will let you if i get a problem with arranging a courier...cheers bob

Matts33
13-04-08, 01:18 AM
Bob,
I could get it as far down as Bedford if that helps at all as I've got to pick up some other stuff from Drew this week.

Matt

Zody
13-04-08, 03:57 PM
Bob,
I could get it as far down as Bedford if that helps at all as I've got to pick up some other stuff from Drew this week.

Matt

Matt

Thanks m8, trying to locate a courier service from door to door, failing that I would be very greatful if you could get it to bedford, I shall let you know by tomorrow.

Thanks again Bob

Matts33
13-04-08, 05:06 PM
No problem.

Matt

72 stang
13-04-08, 06:55 PM
****** hell Bob , Day to late , I just come back from Stoke with a empty truck .
Terry

smudge67er
15-04-08, 07:31 PM
I'm in Milton Keynes this Saturday night if you can get whatever it is to MK? As long as it will fit in my boot :)

Zody
15-04-08, 08:34 PM
I'm in Milton Keynes this Saturday night if you can get whatever it is to MK? As long as it will fit in my boot :)

Thanks m8 But i think it's a bit big to go into a boot, thanks anyway much appreciated.

Cheers Zody

Matts33
16-04-08, 07:39 PM
Zody,
I'm going to Drew's tomorrow to pick up my bits. If you haven't got anything else sorted and you want me to bring the crane down as far as Bedford (I'm actually a mile from Old Warden just off of the A1) let me know.

Matt

Zody
16-04-08, 10:25 PM
Zody,
I'm going to Drew's tomorrow to pick up my bits. If you haven't got anything else sorted and you want me to bring the crane down as far as Bedford (I'm actually a mile from Old Warden just off of the A1) let me know.

Matt

Matt

Would be great if you could pick it up for me, I will then drive up to you myself and pick the crane up off you.

Thanks m8..... your a diamond

Any prob's give me a call 07917809424

Matts33
16-04-08, 10:34 PM
No problem. Could you let Drew know that I'll be picking it up at the same time as my gas bottles so that he knows it's ok.

I'll drop you a pm with my contact details on when I've picked it up.

Matt

Zody
16-04-08, 11:03 PM
No problem. Could you let Drew know that I'll be picking it up at the same time as my gas bottles so that he knows it's ok.

I'll drop you a pm with my contact details on when I've picked it up.

Matt

No prob's, I have just sent an email to Drew explaining what's happening, and ask him to contact me if there are any problems.

Thanks m8

Bob

Matts33
17-04-08, 07:45 PM
Zody,
I've sent you a pm.

Matt

Zody
18-04-08, 02:27 PM
Can anybody Help ???

Still need a Engine Hoist picked up from Lemonsqaush in Leicester and deliverd to Sussex area, or South London area.

Appreciated in every way !

Thanks Bob