PDA

View Full Version : looking for my old 105e

chris
11-11-07, 11:21 AM
After seeing the 105e in CC mag,i started thinking of my old 105e and its whereabouts.
i've got some pics 'somewhere' but i'll be damned if i can find 'em!

I sold it to a 'ex' of a guy called Andy,think he lived Slough/London sort of area (think he owns a caddy hearse now) around 1991/2
who then sold it onto his mate Pete,who also owned a hearse or two.

I heard along time ago that Pete had cut it up slightly,cutting the middle out of the roof to extend the boot and make it a two seater,still keeping the 'wedged' rear window shape.think it was painted black.

So does anyone know the car/have pics or know what happened to it,as i've never seen it again since i sold it.
The reg was OYK ...F

cheers,

chris

Neil G
11-11-07, 11:38 AM
Alas poor oyk was in a scrap yard but heard it got rescued i'll ask pete later he might know,think the rust got it. Andys ex Justine had it then gave it to Pete to weld up for a mot then sold it to him thats when it got couped,have to see if i've got any pics.
The last time it was seen i think it was still purple with scallops.

Neil G
11-11-07, 06:22 PM
Managed to find a couple of pics,Justine's got a load more somewhere from when she done it up.

http://usera.imagecave.com/NeilG/oyk.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/NeilG/oyk1.jpg

I remember Pete sold it to a young lad,the last time we saw it 2 girls were driving round in it,then Pete got a call from the local scrappy saying they had it.
Went to have a look but it was sagging in the middle the old rust had got to the backend,heard someone had brought it to repair (did'nt need too much done,but we did'nt have the time or space)
Hav'nt heard of it since and that was about a year or so ago

chris
12-11-07, 01:21 AM
hi Neil,that first picture is pretty much as i sold her,3 different shades of primer lol!!

sounds like it had an unhappy ending then,have you any pics of when Pete had it?
i'd be interested to see it couped!

thanks for your reply,
chris

chris
27-11-07, 02:34 AM
does anyone else have any info on this anglia?
apparently it was on ebay sometime last year!?!?

cheers