Klunk has talked me into details of my pop so here goes

I bought the pop from alcablown via ebay

This is the interior and the daimler 2.5 engine

Treve had already told me that the engine needed work so I decided to check it over so out it came

It was decided to replace it with a rover V8 3.5 which I got from Grant Fuller (iambiggles) wihch roland (roland cad 500) kindley delivered for me added pop brown engine mounts and in it went

Changed the steering column position

Added a new rad, connected the exhaust, relocated the alternater with a pop brown bracket, edlelbrock carb and manifold got the air filter from dez58pop

Tony (klunk) came round on saturday 28 june 2008 ( i put the date just to keep up) and fitted the accelerator pedal cable and kickdown linkage

and a new dash

Now when the old dash was out there was a pile of wires all over the place so I thought a rewire was a good idea and I bought a pop brown wiring loom and I thought how the f*** am I gonna do that but luckily for me a mate was encouraged into helping so many thanks to tel (boycee) for all his help for the wiring and all the other bits and while I'm thanking people Ian (morecubes) roland (roland cad 500) as well as other people already mentioned

So thats me up to date