Thread: Wanted Screen for 32 Roadster Pickup

Wanted Screen for 32 Roadster Pickup

As it says on the tin really...

After shattering the screen on Doris on Sunday, it is time to look at replacing it. I am looking for a 32 roadster screen, surround and stancions..I would like an unchopped one but a 2" chopped on would be ok... I have had enough of the Duvall I have as I would like a little defence against the elements and Jane cant really see through it as the top is in her line of site...

I am getting the old Duvall fixed and fitted with laminated glass so if you want to swap screens then I am up for that.

The right price is waiting for the right screen.

Elmo
    The flogging will continue until morale improves!!!

My Intro

Windscreen back, would really love a new one so if anyone has one and going the weekend to Supernats and has one .... that would be great .....

How much would the Duvall be?

he not here atm but he needs to buy the new one before he can sell the Duvall one as I was cold without a screen ! If he dont part exchange one will put the Duvall one on parts for sale and with a price I am sure, thanks for your enquiry !!! I am sure as you are the first one to ask he will offer it to you first ....

32 screen

you have pm.

I would just like to thank everyone who PMed me with offers. I now have the screen I wanted and hope to have it sorted for next year....

So if anyone is after a fiberglass Duvall screen newly fitted with laminated glass then give me a ring or PM me. I wont be selling until i have the replacement on so i will put it in the "for sale" section then.

Thanks to all.
    The flogging will continue until morale improves!!!

My Intro