Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Minor

ohhhh that looks like fun!

Okay to start, do what you'r doing especialy with the scollops and brown paint, keep the engine and ompf it up a bit, exhaust out the side, chop the roof a good few inches, black 5 spokes, nice and chunky at the back thin at the front.
    Get rid of all the cheesy chrome and paint over in black.

Just some ideas i've always wanted to do to a old split screen moggie.

ive bought a th350 from a guy that teaches at my college so thats going behind the 305 hopefully get the welder home soon and start on repairing all the rust then start mounting all the goodies in

This is what we did with ours. Lowering blocks and turned the front splines down. Also Give it a quick chop!!!
    Lots of guides around of how to chop them. Getting the front glass can be expensive though. The grille was from a early morris £5 of ebay. Best bargain on the car!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Ford34 View Post
    This is what we did with ours. Lowering blocks and turned the front splines down. Also Give it a quick chop!!!
    Lots of guides around of how to chop them. Getting the front glass can be expensive though. The grille was from a early morris £5 of ebay. Best bargain on the car!!
    Where did you get the lowering blocks from and what size are they?

Cheers,

Stu.

Made them from scratch, was'nt hard just need a decent pillar drill. Got a mate with a fab shop to bend some bar for the u-bolts and then tapped them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ford34 View Post
    Made them from scratch, was'nt hard just need a decent pillar drill. Got a mate with a fab shop to bend some bar for the u-bolts and then tapped them.
    Sounds good, how much is it lowered by?

Cheers,

Stu.

nice chop mate. car looks real kool

any progress pics yet mate

there aint been much progress ive just been ripping it apart haha

been in the garage today playing

do ya notice anythang different

Images
    I started with a moggy about 26 yrs ago, never finnished it though, met a girl , got drunk . well the rest is history, but now im back and starting all over lol
    now i have a dog and a pop lol

Quote Originally Posted by vonmerkin View Post
    been in the garage today playing

do ya notice anythang different

Yes, you're going to need bloody long arms to steer it!!!!

this looks good, gets my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Sqweaka View Post
    this looks good, gets my vote

yes if someone could photoshop this red oxide with black steels on front and slots on the back that is how its gonna look "hopefully he says"

sombody stuck the picture in back to front