Thread: 1955 Chevy, 1965 Chevelle, Pro St Pop

chevdoesmatter

1955 Chevy, 1965 Chevelle, Pro St Pop

For Sale

1955 Chevy - £16,000
    454BBC with race prepared TH400(transbrake reverse manual shift pattern) pistol grip shifter, engine has B&M megablower with 2x holley 750 CFM double pumpers and a polished shotgun scoop, the bulkhead has been tastefully moved back to look factory but accomodated the pulleys in the front, it has a large ali rad and ali waterpump with a new chrome alternator, the front suspension has been rebuilt with polyurethane bushes, it has 2 inch drop spindals and camaro disc brakes, the car is all steel including the rearwheel tubs and front inner wings. It also has ceramic coated headers that exit into a 3 inch exhaust system. The wheels are ARE torque thrusts sharpspokes maybe ETs rears 14 x 15s with 33 x 21 1/2 mickeys, the axle is a narrowed 9 inch ford wit 4:11 gears, the chassis is ladder bar and has been narrowed at the rear.
    The interior has a split bench, freshly recovered to match the rear black pleates. Lots of new chrome including spears, hoodbird, grille surround. front bumper, headlight and tailight bezels and badges, it owes me a fortune, only a small amount to finish plus paint, this is a solid car not a fillermonster any inspection or discussion welcome.

1965 Chevelle - Reduced Price! NOW £4,500
    Set up for bigblock chevy and TH400 .It has msd, Shifter, Gauges, line lock, headers, motorplates linkages, oil cooler, 35 Spline strange spool and shafts with pro gears, huge wheelee bars and parachute.

1960 Pro Street Ford Pop, alley headed small block chevy, needs work -£3,000 Will consider split (Engine& Box/Rolling Shell)
    More information about this car:

Work needed:
    Body - Front end needs mounting, filler work down one side, car needs painting, small amount of welding (to tidy things up)
    Engine - Needs assembling plus one rod and one piston, also needs a crank grind
    Car - Wiring and plumbing required
    Good points:
    Car - All steel, chassis rolling (stretched by 6"), 12 x 15 on narrowed 9" axle, all brakes mounted including pedals and master cylinder, floor and bulk head complete, shifter and prop mounted, fuel cell, car steers
    Engine - 350ci virgin block, steel crank, eagle rods, hypertechnick pistons, roller rockers, RPM inlet, cam and alley heads, Pete Jackson noisy gear drive, TH350 box

Please see http://www.freewebs.com/dingdongchevelle/forsale.htm for pictures or call Peter 01763 272431 or email hertsparts@fsmail.net for more information
    Last edited by chevdoesmatter; 07-12-08 at 05:58 PM. Reason: additional details

Images
    Can you email me details on the 55 please, everything you know and whats your best price.
    Cheers
    roadster33@ntlworld.com
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

chevdoesmatter

55 Chevy

My best price is £17,000 however if you want to pay less, I can remove some of the parts, ie the supercharger, the engine, the TH400 or all the new chrome goodies that I have not put on the car yet.

Regards Peter

PS Adam has seen the car recently

chevdoesmatter
    Just a note to add ..
    I will be at the NASC NATS with Smoke City Wheelers, if you want any more information on any of the cars, Im hoping to bring one of them along, better seen in the flesh!
    Ask for Peter

cabby
    Hi Peter,
    Just wondered how much with out the engine ?
    Tony
    Last edited by cabby; 06-09-08 at 11:14 PM.

chevdoesmatter

Reduced Price

Well worth a look!

NSRA member

How much without engine?

chevdoesmatter

55 Chevy

Would consider £11,500 rolling

NSRA member

You have PM
    Tony

NSRA member
    Is the 55 still for sale please?

yes it is. you will have to call him on 07713988775 as he does not come on here often.

could i see pics of the chevelle cheers.

I would suggest that you call Peter on the number above. The last time he was on here was in January so will not see your post.

Edit: Just realised that if you click on his link in the first post it takes you to pics of the Chevelle?