Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sins show antwerp 09

Cool Sins show antwerp 09

APRIL 25-26 This show is going to be massive, if you are into nostalgia rods, kustoms, customs,rockabilly this is the place to be. They are now taking entries for bikes and cars there is a hotel reserved for uk visitors, check out there website scrapers.be or sins show antwerp 09 they need photo,s of vehicles sending in now. So if you have something to debut this will be the place to do it. The entry of this show will be strict so please no crying . Terry

Oh Yes.
    Yes yes yes!

Trashers are in, probably the first show where we all can DRIVE to....instead of trailer !

Hi Erwin from what we here lots of clubs from uk will be going, people aiming to debut lots of cars there, be good to hook up with you guys all the best. Terry

Terry ..i think we (Vultoors) are going if we can get our act together..sounds like a riot

yerp i will definatly be going and hopfully with my car.

ratty are you still sorting the jesters display?

I'm planning on going and KrazyKazza too - don't know if the rod will be in the show but taking it anyway. I believe there is parking for rods outside the indoor show hall for those not accepted for the main show.

Wink

Yes that is the case but even in the outside area the cars will be selected i am sure you will be ok chris

Already saving up the pennies ..................lol.

Roll on april.

Paul.

better buy those euro's now, with the pound going down at a steady rate !

here is the link to the myspace page.where you can find all the info.

http://www.myspace.com/scrape_indoor

its definatly worth do though guys,we all had a blast last time.

Cool

so who is going and what ya going in. Nearly all of our club is going.

When you know what ferries you're booked on, post it on here (jus' so we know which ones to go on or avoid!)

They are sorting cars and paperwork as we speak, we will cross early friday and come back monday afternoon not sure of times yet

Looking forward to see you again, Ratty ! Building some at the mo' ?

ratty have we got a stand?last i heard they hadnt got back to us!think the v rod gunna have to be a framed behind the caddy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Japchris View Post
    When you know what ferries you're booked on, post it on here (jus' so we know which ones to go on or avoid!)
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Howarth View Post
    They are sorting cars and paperwork as we speak, we will cross early friday and come back monday afternoon not sure of times yet
    Want me to plan the route Terry...?

Count me in, Terry ! (Have spare wheel this time!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratty View Post
    Imagine the sound of all those V8's firing up in the bowels of a ship !!!
    I haven't got a V8....