Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Local Meets - Places and Dates

Exclamation Local Meets - Places and Dates

Following on from comments etc on the member /non member thread.

Can people list their monthly club meets, that they are happy to include as an (at the moment) unofficial local NSRA Meet.

I'll start on the next post.

Once we have a half decent list, I will move this over to the Events page and make it sticky (ooer)

Can you please put a heading as to approx what area it is in i.e. South West, Bristol.

As I don't really want to have to trawl through looking up areas, cos my geography is terrible.
    Don't adjust your sets. Yes I have just been on the forum!

My Intro My Ride

South London meet
    Crawley

Formerly 'the Grapes' now at the Dragon in Colgate.

Near Crawley/ Gatwick
    Third Thursday of every month.
    Starts at approx 19.30. Decent food served. By cute barmaid!
    Don't adjust your sets. Yes I have just been on the forum!

My Intro My Ride

Eastern meet
    Norfolk

Great Yarmouth, norfolk.
    1st-3rd sunday, april to october(1st sunday through winter) all american,rods,kustoms,classics, etc welcome 1.30pm onwards joyland american diner,on seafront, a very friendly bunch. go to www.eastcoastpirates.co.uk for more info.

South Central meet
    East Sussex

1066 Cruisers, Mistral Pub,Bexhill on Sea.East Sussex.
    We meet first sat of month at approx 7.30pm, during the winter we don't get too many cars out so we go for a monthly chat, but during the summer we get quite a few cars and go for a cruise into Hastings for a fish and chip supper.

Western meet
    Warwickshire

LI diner....
    warks.....see www.butty-run.com

South Wales meet
    Port Talbot, Near Swansea

This coming tuesday 4th December, Twelve Knights in Margam, Port Talbot, 7:30 ish, talk about anything, only get the cars out in the summer usually, meeting dates vary due to people doing shift work !
    RELICS
    Last edited by jsf55; 28-11-07 at 07:13 PM.

Wink Gloucester

Last Thursday of the Month (except December) at Frankie & Bennys , St.Oswalds Retail Park , St.Oswalds Road , Gloucester. . . 7:30 onwards. . ALL WELCOME.

Need directions ???.. Give me a call (John) 07766 517644

see website below. .
    . . \/ . . \/ . . \/ . .
    . . \/ . . \/ . . \/ . .
    . . \/ . . \/ . . \/ . .
    . . \/ . . \/ . . \/ . .
    Last edited by Tarmac Tanner; 28-11-07 at 05:31 PM. Reason: more info. added

Happy to welcome any forum users to my`shop on a Saturday.South coast,Hampshire based..a few miles north of Fareham,village called Soberton.Usually a few bods drop by for a while,a cuppa and a natter.(Be even better if any visitors picked up a spanner....)
    Not a club meet..just a bunch of hotrodders doing what they do best...drinking tea,eating biscuits and talking!
    Best ring first,as on very rare occasions i may have to be somewhere else.
    Mark 07711 774040

NSRA member
    Images
    First Sunday in the month, breakfast meet Half Moon Cafe, Guernsey, Channel Islands, meet 10.30 anyone over on holiday ring Jamie 01481 243038 for directions.
    Y Me!

Derby (Which is in the midlands, for the geographically challenged). First Thursday of the month - that'll be next week then.
    Currently meeting at The Old Orleans on Pride Park but due to move to a riverside pub in Shardlow in the new year (Just as soon as Orange pop lets us know which pub it is). Shardlow is on the A6 between East Midlands Airport ( M1 Junction 23a/24 Area) & Derby.

Now meeting at the Old Marina in Shardlow as detailed below
    Last edited by Paul G; 15-09-08 at 12:30 PM.

Smile Norwich

Norfolk Street Cruisers.

1st Wednesday of month, 8.00 onwards at Railway Inn, in Wymondham (just outside Norwich off the A11)

3rd Wednesday of month, 8.00 onwards, also at Railway Inn, Wymondham. (but sometimes we get really organised and move on to somewhere else.....)

Graham
    Last edited by nostalgia 32; 27-03-08 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Cant spell!

South London/Surrey

Krispy Kreme, Shannon Corner, New Malden, Surrey, 3rd Sunday every month, 10am onwards, 15 minutes north of M25 on the A3...hot rods, doughnuts, etc, etc...
    ...are we out tonight?

www.facebook.com/thisisdw123

NSRA member

Talking American Auto Mags Cheshire Cruise

American Auto Mags Cheshire Cruise
    First Wednesday of the month, every month
    Nags Head ( now The Cheshire Lounge )
    Directions, details and photos from previous cruises
    are on the site . . .
    30+ cars in the winter, up to 150+ in the summer !

http://www.americanautomags.com/aam_cruise.htm

Any questions
    graham@americanautomags.com

Look forward to seeing you
    Graham
    LONG LIVE PRINT; Lots of new-old-stock back-issues in stock. Updating website almost every day !!www.americanautomags.com

Surrey Meet
    Mid-Surrey Roadsters

2nd & 4th Wednesdays, now at our new venue, the The Plough (aka 'Millers'), 2 High St, Bletchingley, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4PE. All visitors welcome.

Further details by contacting me at the usual numbers/email address, or via our website: www.midsurreyroadsters.kk5.org

MisteR Tee.
    Last edited by MisteR Tee; 07-01-09 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Change of venue for 2009
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

Post Glasgow............Scotland !!

Klaymore-Kruisers meet:
    Every Thursday 7:30.
    Every Thursday 8:30. Winter months
    Brewers Fare. Springfield Quay. Glasgow. (under kingston Bridge South end)
    Summer months we normally cruise towards Loch Lomond and find a pub.
    Winter nights we sit tight in the pub.
    PM me for details or
    phone Bruce http://www.klaymore-kruisers.co.uk/kontact.htm
    Map here http://www.glasgowonline.co.uk/info/23104/

Southampton / Fareham
    VICTORY WHEELERS

The Chase Inn
    Shedfield, Nr Bishops Waltham
    1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month
    8.30pm onwards

www.victorywheelers.co.uk

MAY 15: THIS INFORMATION REPORTED AS OUT OF DATE - CAN ANYONE UPDATE??

Two for the price of one

South London, Last Saturday of the month from 8pm, Chelsea Bridge.

Surrey / South London, 2nd Sunday of the month, Valley Park, A23 Purley Way Croydon, Macky Dees car park behind the Ikea Towers. From 4-30pm.

The Wisbech lot are now meeting at The 5 bells Tydd st mary every other wed night. There is food available. We were there last night (26/03) so will be there again in a fortnight. See you all there.
    If it's got tits or tyres, it's gonna be trouble.

The NORTHERN HOT ROD CLUB have no official meeting place, but most members try to get to the Leeds Cruise on the 2nd Saturday of the month. The cruise meets at 'Burger King' which is literally on the roundabout at Junction 1 on the M621.

Riverside Rod'n'Custom meet first Tuesday of the month, April till September, at MacDonalds on the island at J2 of the M5, 7.30pm ish. Cruising to a local hostelry, within about 20 mile radius. All welcome, rods, Kustoms, trikes, VW busses sometimes, and a Peterbilt Truck once. Anything except Hot Hatch ****s really