Thread: 32 hood

32 hood

i am wanting to cover the convertible hood frame i have made for my 32 roadster. i want to do it in mohair in a pillar box red colour but cannot find anyone who does it can you help. to make it worse on page 64 of decembers street rodder the speed 33 has the clour i want.

Any decent trimmer should be able to get that material for you, its quite common.
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist

32 hood

tried most trimmers such as woolies, prestige hoods etc and they only do standard colours nearest is a maroon. steve i still have the 32 headlight rim for you

Pete you need to go to a trimmers suppliers like Martrim. http://www.martrim.co.uk/

Hang on to the rim until i see you Pete, no rush.
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist