Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
Results 1,541 to 1,553 of 1553

Thread: V8pop's V8pop

  1. #1541
    NSRA member yjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,067
    Looks spot on Tim , liked the original version but just the small amount of trimming has made a difference.
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

  2. #1542
    Much better, looks in proportion now

  3. #1543
    Yes, looks much nicer now.

  4. #1544
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,122
    Quote Originally Posted by yjohnb View Post
    Looks spot on Tim , liked the original version but just the small amount of trimming has made a difference.
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by jsf55 View Post
    Much better, looks in proportion now
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackpopracing View Post
    Yes, looks much nicer now.
    Thanks lads, I'm pretty please with the way it's gone.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  5. #1545
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,122
    Been working on the passenger side, didn’t want to bore you with reams of other hand fabrication so here’s the primed and fitted photos…

    Both sills.









    Fitted the headlamp in the new rims and fitted them to the car to keep them out of the shed.







    Then I decided to tackle the side vents, I took the covers off and stripped them of paint and rotting rubber.


    leaving this



    Gave them a bit of time with the wire brush etc.



    Then it was out with the epoxy primer and spanners.













    And that’s three more off the list!!



    Next it’s the Gutters!!

    That’s it for now, more when I do more.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  6. #1546
    NSRA member yjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,067
    Excellent work Tim , you have to be happy with the way itís going
    Cheers
    John



    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

  7. #1547
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,122
    Quote Originally Posted by yjohnb View Post
    Excellent work Tim , you have to be happy with the way it’s going
    Cheers
    John

    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app
    Thanks John, aye she's moving along nicely mate.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  8. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by v8pop View Post
    Thanks John, aye she's moving along nicely mate.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    The weather must be a nice change too when you're outside like you are Tim.
    Neil.

  9. #1549
    Nice work Tim.

  10. #1550
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,122
    Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    The weather must be a nice change too when you're outside like you are Tim.
    Neil.
    tis indeed Neil, good to be working in shorts rather than 2 jumpers and a boiler suit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackpopracing View Post
    Nice work Tim.
    Thanks Mark.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  11. #1551
    Great work Tim, looks very neat.

    This may be a silly question but did all of the English vehicles have the sills as there was none fitted to my Prefect, just the running boards?

  12. #1552
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,122
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonG View Post
    Great work Tim, looks very neat.

    This may be a silly question but did all of the English vehicles have the sills as there was none fitted to my Prefect, just the running boards?
    I'm not the best to answer but I'll stand up and be corrected...
    I thought all Popular's had sills and all Prefect's had running boards - There I've put my head above the parapet

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  13. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by v8pop View Post
    I'm not the best to answer but I'll stand up and be corrected...
    I thought all Popular's had sills and all Prefect's had running boards - There I've put my head above the parapet

    Cheers. Tim W.
    That sounds right to me Tim.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •