Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Alloy rad

  1. #1

    Alloy rad

    Hi anyone know where i could get off the shelf alloy rad for rover V8 POP please,

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy View Post
    Hi anyone know where i could get off the shelf alloy rad for rover V8 POP please,
    Try serck I have one fitted in my rover v8 pop works very well
    I would recommend if you have room fitting a recovery tank system as well

  3. #3
    NSRA member Captain Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,148
    Images
    6
    Hi Jon,call Coll at Creative Aluminium Fabrications on 07779 776 998.

    He has done several ally rads for Pops for all kinds of engines as well as many hot rods etc ,he will build you one, tell him Ian Armstrong with the green Pop sent you and he will put 20% on the bill

    Excellent fabrication, welding and cooling knowledge ,at sensible prices ,based in Staffordshire.

  4. #4
    Thanks Ian,i.l be sure not to mention you

  5. #5
    Thanks for you reply.

  6. #6
    Summit sell Griffin rads that fit pop grill shells.ive gotta order one tomorrow,so it should be here mid next week.

    Save about 2/300 quid on a brand name English one.

    I did order a pop one befor from the local brand name supplier mentioned here.never again as I built a whole car quicker than they could

    Supply the rad.never again

  7. #7
    NSRA member jaymin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Summit sell Griffin rads that fit pop grill shells.ive gotta order one tomorrow,so it should be here mid next week.

    Save about 2/300 quid on a brand name English one.

    I did order a pop one befor from the local brand name supplier mentioned here.never again as I built a whole car quicker than they could

    Supply the rad.never again
    keep us posted when you one arrives , sounds good

  8. #8
    NSRA member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Hi Jon,call Coll at Creative Aluminium Fabrications on 07779 776 998.

    He has done several ally rads for Pops for all kinds of engines as well as many hot rods etc ,he will build you one, tell him Ian Armstrong with the green Pop sent you and he will put 20% on the bill

    Excellent fabrication, welding and cooling knowledge ,at sensible prices ,based in Staffordshire.
    I’ve used Collin as well, for both my rad and fuel tank. Good guy, nice work, good prices too.
    Polygamy is having more wives than you really need.
    Monogamy is essentially much the same thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •