Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1630

Thread: V8pop's V8pop

  1. #1561
    NSRA member Rich G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,029
    Lovely work - very impressed!
    "Is that you in that beautiful car? Geez, what a waste of machinery."

  2. #1562
    NSRA member Flamin Black A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,618
    Images
    19
    brilliant work as usual Tim

    keep the updates coming because Mike doesn't do any work on his now and Mark's finished his

  3. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamin Black A View Post
    brilliant work as usual Tim

    keep the updates coming because Mike doesn't do any work on his now and Mark's finished his
    And how about Pete ?

  4. #1564
    NSRA member Flamin Black A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,618
    Images
    19
    I'm too busy reading other peoples updates john

  5. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamin Black A View Post
    I'm too busy reading other peoples updates john
    Yes, very good, let see some progress pics ? catch you at super nats

  6. #1566
    NSRA member Flamin Black A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,618
    Images
    19
    Name:  35985588_10156571013771180_7938247620651122688_n.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  74.2 KB
    it will be good to catch up john
    Last edited by Flamin Black A; 03-08-18 at 04:07 PM.

  7. #1567
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,172
    Thanks for the comments lads much appreciated, and thanks for the progress pick Pete, best get used to it mate cos when I finish mine I'll be handing the build thread baton to you.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  8. #1568
    NSRA member Flamin Black A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,618
    Images
    19
    sorry to post on your thread Tim

    the trouble is I'm slower than Mike

  9. #1569
    NO-ONE is slower than Mike!

  10. #1570
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackpopracing View Post
    NO-ONE is slower than Mike!


    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  11. #1571
    Well Ive read through this whole thread, its taken a while, kept coming back to it till I'd read the whole lot.
    Very impressive. What can I say that hasnt already been said X 100?
    Especially doing all that outside. And many would have given up, but you just keep going...Great!
    My suggestion would be to get her running and driving, that will give you a huge reward, also likely identify things you may want to change. Once she is driving, you can always do paint interior etc later on.
    Hope to say hello at Supernats.
    Ian

  12. #1572
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by taxirod View Post
    Well Ive read through this whole thread, its taken a while, kept coming back to it till I'd read the whole lot.
    Very impressive. What can I say that hasnt already been said X 100?
    Especially doing all that outside. And many would have given up, but you just keep going...Great!
    My suggestion would be to get her running and driving, that will give you a huge reward, also likely identify things you may want to change. Once she is driving, you can always do paint interior etc later on.
    Hope to say hello at Supernats.
    Ian
    Thanks Ian, My intention is to get it running in paint and then do the shake down without the interior. Hopefully next year.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  13. #1573
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,172
    The Boot fit was never quite what I’d hoped for, so I took it of and reworked it a bit…





    Once I was happy it got a few coats of primer and then my latest chosen top colour, I suppose when a build takes so long there’s always a chance your colour taste will change!!





    Then I fitted it, so it’s out of the way for now. It’s a matt Cream.









    Next on the list is the rear wings!!

    That’s it for now, more when I do more.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  14. #1574
    NSRA member yjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,283
    Tim , I recall you re-skinned the boot lid and it looked good then , looks even better now !
    Very nicely done and I like the colour.
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

  15. #1575
    Nothing wrong with putting it right at this stage if your not happy with it .. good progress

  16. #1576
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by yjohnb View Post
    Tim , I recall you re-skinned the boot lid and it looked good then , looks even better now !
    Very nicely done and I like the colour.
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app
    Thanks John, yep I did re-skin it but I was never totally happy with the fit, also had a few track marks to sort from the English Wheel.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsf55 View Post
    Nothing wrong with putting it right at this stage if your not happy with it .. good progress
    Thanks John.

    Cheers. Tim W
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  17. #1577
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,172
    Well I spent yesterday in Morefield's Eye Hospital, apparently I have two holes in the retina of my left eye. I'm now awaiting a call to go get it operated on. According to the Doc I'll not be Pop working this side of Christmas . So don't worry if I'm not posting any progress for a while.

    More when I can see more

    Cheers. Tim W..

    Sent from my G3121 using NSRA mobile app
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  18. #1578
    tut, any excuse
    seriously though tim, you only get one set of eyes mate so be careful.
    neil.

  19. #1579
    wow tim, look after them eyeballs mate, good luck with the op
    be quiet when you leave.... mr munn lives right around the corner

  20. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by v8pop View Post
    Well I spent yesterday in Morefield's Eye Hospital, apparently I have two holes in the retina of my left eye. I'm now awaiting a call to go get it operated on. According to the Doc I'll not be Pop working this side of Christmas . So don't worry if I'm not posting any progress for a while.

    More when I can see more

    Cheers. Tim W..

    Sent from my G3121 using NSRA mobile app
    Watch what you are doing Tim
    Look after yourself! The rod can wait although it very frustrating when you can’t do anything. I hope things work out for you ok.



    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •