Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1630

Thread: V8pop's V8pop

  1. #1621
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by jsf55 View Post
    Top for me too, have a look for some old ceiling lighting, either the flat recessed type or a tube diffuser, loads being chucked out when LED stuff gets fitted
    Nice Idea John, thanks mate.

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  2. #1622
    Great work and I prefer the top one too on the bench but maybe sit them in the car and see which has the better proportions against the body?

  3. #1623
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonG View Post
    Great work and I prefer the top one too on the bench but maybe sit them in the car and see which has the better proportions against the body?
    Thanks Simon, Yeah nice idea mate. Not sure if I'll be allowed to get the cover off as I'm on restricted duties , you know what it's like once your out there... well I might as well do this bit

    Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  4. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by v8pop View Post
    Thanks Simon, Yeah nice idea mate. Not sure if I'll be allowed to get the cover off as I'm on restricted duties , you know what it's like once your out there... well I might as well do this bit

    Cheers. Tim W.
    know exactly what you mean, everytime I have to go to the shed to get something I seem to be stopping for an extra few minute to put another dozen tacks onto the panels
    I

  5. #1625
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonG View Post
    know exactly what you mean, everytime I have to go to the shed to get something I seem to be stopping for an extra few minute to put another dozen tacks onto the panels
    I
    Well I've had a tinker with some orbited polycarbonate to diffuse the light.



    Sent from my G3121 using NSRA mobile app
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  6. #1626
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,183
    The photo? Name:  _20190421_194348.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  110.6 KB

    Sent from my G3121 using NSRA mobile app
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  7. #1627
    Looking good

  8. #1628
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by jsf55 View Post
    Looking good
    Thanks John.

    Sent from my G3121 using NSRA mobile app
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

  9. #1629
    NSRA member yjohnb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,353
    Now thatís lux
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

  10. #1630
    NSRA member v8pop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,183
    Quote Originally Posted by yjohnb View Post
    Now thatís lux
    Cheers
    John


    Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app
    Thanks John, and I posted it from my phone, 21st century here I come

    Sent from my G3121 using NSRA mobile app
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

    My Pop My Intro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •