Thread: Let me introduce to you, the one & only...

Post Let me introduce to you, the one & only...

Maurice Takoor
    Full name added by moderator

...MisteR Tee.

First got interested in Hot Rodding (as it was then) & Drag Racing in 1960/1 by being lent a copy of Hot Rod Magazine. Joined the BHRA in 1962/3 (can't remember exactly) whilst still at school. Helped to get Santa Pod Raceway ready for its first season & ended up working there for 10 years as part of the BDR & HRA Tech Crew checking all entrants for rules eligibility. Left there in 1978 & the sport & drifted off into home, kids etc. & got back into it in 1988. Found the Mid Surrey Roadsters & joined them, got back into Rodding with a vengence & also got involved with the initial setting up of the NSRA insurance scheme (as at the time I was involved in Classic Car inspections)

Used to own a Wimble-bodied 60s style Fad T bucket which I drove all over Europe & Scandinavia, whilst administering the NSRA insurance scheme Agreed Value system. Now own an all-steel Ford Model T Doctors Coupe which I will also drive all over Europe & Scandinavia, as well the UK!

Started a part-time business in 1990 buying & selling used American aftermarket wheels & now deal in wheel nuts & associated accessories.

When time allows, I also run a chauffeur driven car hire business!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MisteR Tee; 12-04-09 at 07:15 PM.