Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: My build

Cheers Allan, yes I'm well pleased with it. I still have the other to sort so it will keep me busy for a while

Images
    That's a very nice job Marcel. Good to see you still progressing.
    Layabout.

Cheers Paul, I'm very pleased with it but not sure yet how I will mount them though. When I saw yours I knew I had to have something similar but i wasn't really happy with the ones I saw this side of the pond so I thought I would have a go at making them.

It looks spot in Marcel, nice one, loving the look of the rivets as well mate. Comfy or not they are all your own work which sits well in my book. Keep it coming.

Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

My Pop My Intro

Cheers Tim, I like the rivets they make it a bit different. It is quite comfy and should be more so with a little bit of padding. I'm making a start on the other one now but hopefully it won't take quite so long to make now I sort of know what I'm doing.

Hi all, Its been a while since I posted on here! sadly its to say the Pop is up for sale as I just don't have the time to finish it and it's a shame to see it sitting there! hopefully someone else can finish it off. I have posted it in the for sale forum so I will see what happens.
    I still see a lot of good work being done on here and hopefully once i get my finances sorted out I may look at something a little less time consuming? and preferably up and running!
    Cheers
    Marcel

Images
    Sorry to see this Marcel.
    How are you keeping, long time no see.
    Layabout.

Hi Paul,
    All good here thanks, I've retired now as struggled with my back, hence not getting anything done on the car! keeping very busy though! Yes its taken me a long time to come to terms with selling it but it wont get finished otherwise! How are you? are you still in Cottingham?

That's sad mate but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I'm on my first week back at work since July 10th, my bank as took a real hit, but you have to keep the dream alive. Good choice to get a road worthy rod or custom. Hope your health pics up for you all the best.

Sent from my KOB-L09 using NSRA mobile app

Images
    Sorry to read this, seems a lifetime go you bought my old struts!!

Yes Mark, Fegsta, Its not what I want but its the best thing to do. It was great fun putting it all together.