Thread: 1964 Plymouth Belvedere--- SOLD

1964 Plymouth Belvedere--- SOLD

I'm toying with the idea of selling either one or both of my toys. Just haven't got the space to have them both under cover. really fancy a rod, but may just stick with the Zephyr.

The logical one to sell is the 64 Belvedere as unfortunately it has to sit out under the carport ( albeit under a cover).

Car was originally a 318 car, but is now powered by a very mild 383 with 727 Torqueflite. Only non stock engine parts are headers, Holley 4 barrel and electronic ignition. Both engine and box were freshened up about 3 years ago by Dave Billadeau.
    The car was sign written by its previous owner, Chris Froggatt.
    It is taxed and Mot'd and has been ultra reliable. Only bad bits are the bottoms of both front wings and one rear arch. I have repair panels for all three areas which will be included in sale.

As I say I love this car to bits and am really in two minds to get rid of it, but really can't look after it while its sat outside, and can't drive two cars at once.

Not going to give it away, am looking for £6500
    If anyones interested then ring me on 077629 16157 or PM me.

Last edited by 64belvedere; 28-02-10 at 06:04 PM. Reason: sold

Better pic added

Another one that I have fallen in love with....

Can understand why you dont want to sell it!

P.

Don't really want to sell either, but ideal solution is just one car I can put in the garage and work on and get out easily without having to plan every time I want to get Zephyr out of the garage.
    Easiest solution is to get rid of both so I don't have to choose and start a fresh with just one

Would consider a deal on a 40's/50's style "A" coupe or 41 Willys
    Last edited by jsf55; 04-12-09 at 12:18 PM. Reason: bump

On Ebay at moment

Few pics of the bad bits

As I said the car is on Ebay at the moment, have to admit I'm not a great believer in the powers of said auction site.
    The reserve is set at £8`000 but I would be willing to listen to any sensible offers. I appreciate that there is some bodywork to do but this is a rare car in this country, I can think of only two others at the moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

ANY offers???

Would listen to offers around £6.5k

Deposit taken, should be going tomorrow.