1066cruisers mid summer picnic 2010

1066CRUISERS.COM

MID SUMMER PICNIC
    CUSTOM CAR SHOW
    SUN 1st AUGUST
    @HORNS CORNER, CATSFIELD,(B2204)
    Nr BATTLE, EAST SUSSEX
    10AM-3PM
    FEATURING:- HOT RODS, CUSTOM CARS, CUSTOM BIKES, DRAGSTERS, DRAG BIKE CUSTOM VW’S,
    CLASSIC AMERICAN CARS AND BIKES.
    CATERING UNITS, LICENSED BAR, KIDS RIDES, TRADE STANDS & CRAFT STALLS.
    CAMPING AVAILABLE FROM THE FRIDAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PRE ENTERED THEIR SHOW CARS, PLEASE CONTACT Kim on 07831 551825 01424 892297 or sa.reid(at)homecall.co.uk
    THE 1066 CRUISERS ARE PROUD TO BE SUPPORTERS OF THE SUSSEX AIR AMBULANCE APPEAL

For those who pre enter and camp there live bands on the Friday and Saturday night complete with our imfamous charidee auctions. THANKS to those that have already donated but we are always on he lookout for more. Contact me on the above tel no with any querries or drop me a line on here..

Talking

DAMN! I'll have to change my holiday dates now, as I felt sure it would be the week after and i've already booked that off!
    I'll definately be there, and dare I say I'll be there in the Coupe! OH YES!!

Quote Originally Posted by scott collin View Post
    DAMN! I'll have to change my holiday dates now, as I felt sure it would be the week after and i've already booked that off!
    I'll definately be there, and dare I say I'll be there in the Coupe! OH YES!!
    Looking forward to seeing it matey

Looking forward to it, you put on a great weekend.

Scott..for pre booking... are you sending out booking forms to people who have previously been before or do we need to ring you for the booking forms this year?
    thanks Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster RR View Post
    Looking forward to it, you put on a great weekend.

Scott..for pre booking... are you sending out booking forms to people who have previously been before or do we need to ring you for the booking forms this year?
    thanks Keith.
    Hi Keith, for all those that have pre entered in the past they will receive a form through the post, unless of coarse people have moved and not told us. If people email me or pm me thier address i will update records or add them to our mailing list. Cheers

As for a great weekend thanks, we do try

Pre entered prices are
    £15 adults
    £6 kids