Thread: Membership Renewal

New guest

Membership Renewal

Hi,

Please could somebody get back to me regarding a membership re-newal. I have left a couple of messages on the contact mobile number but have had no response & I really would like to get it sorted for insurance purposes!

Thanks
    Emma

Images
    IanT (°||°)
    "that Plymouth had a Hemi with a Torqueflite"

New guest
    Sorry but I don't have permission to look at that page as the membership is in my partners name & he's not registered on here! If you could just give me a brief outline of what I need to do to re-new his membership that would be great - do I need to fill out the online form rather than waiting for the one I sent in the post to be looked at?

Sorry to be a pain!

Emma

Images
    Apologies, I will PM you v. soon
    IanT (°||°)
    "that Plymouth had a Hemi with a Torqueflite"

NSRA member

membership issues

Quote Originally Posted by CherryKitty View Post
    Hi,

Please could somebody get back to me regarding a membership re-newal. I have left a couple of messages on the contact mobile number but have had no response & I really would like to get it sorted for insurance purposes!

Thanks
    Emma
    i also left messages, also pm'ed the membership person on here but no replies. i also, since being a member have NEVER had a copy of gasser...
    this is why i dont want to renew online... as i need to check my details?

thanks

gez
    "with the right hammer, anything can be made to fit"

Images
    Gez ,PM your details real name etc ,and i will try and sort it
    Mick
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt !

NSRA member

renewal

mines been in the post some 3 weeks, I dont need it for anything just hope you got it.
    Stan

I sent my renewal over a month ago with the first class SAE as requsted an have not received anything yet.For the last 15 years+ I don't remember it taking more than a few days. Again I don't desparately need it just think it is strange it is taking so long, it can't be a mega busy time for renewals. If the cheque has been cashed and I haven't checked I should have received something for my money though.
    Rich

Steve Lambe
    Just renewed on line very easy, but I do think it is far to cheep for what we get and another £10.00 would not be too much, also why not have the option of a 3, 5, 7, 10 year or life time membership.
    Great club and worth every penny
    Last edited by Steve Lambe; 11-05-10 at 12:49 PM.

Have just recieved my membership card... after manyweeks waiting .. thnx guys ....

Question

Renewed online last week,received my new membership card today(saturday).I would just like to say THANKYOU,what an exellent service.Keep up the good work guys..

Wonder why mine has been 6 weeks and I sent them an SAE.
    Rich

Images
    Another lot done tonight and hopefully just a hand full of problems left to sort out .
    I am off to Billing on Tuesday , so if you still have not got your cards by then see me there or wait till afterwards .
    Mick
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt !