Thread: Ford 32 Roadster SOLD

Ford 32 Roadster SOLD

I'm testing the water here as I'm really undecided with the plans for my hotrod. If I don't get enough interest then I'm going to keep it and work on it over the winter.

Its brilliant fun to drive and the engine power (and sound!) is absolutely fantastic, but I'm at the stage that if I keep it I am going to spend money on it to change it to my taste (either new paint, fit a roof and new interior or change the body to a coupe or maybe sedan). My rod is no trophy winner but is well put together. Here are the details....

It's a glass 1932 Ford Model B Roadster, with a 355ci 4 bolt Chevy V8 engine from Daryl at Fastco which has only done 2500 miles. This is hooked up to a 2 speed ally powerglide transmission with a 2500 stall converter and Lokar shifter. The front end setup has a drop tube axle with '40 Ford spindles, mustang brakes and 4 bar setup, Brookville metal grille with Vintique insert and a 3.5 gallon Moon tank.

At the back is a Chevy 10 bolt with Posi diff, jag shocks and triangulated 4 bar. Wheels are really nice steelies all round with almost new whitewall tyres, a Vintique tank was recently fitted with new sender unit. Inside there's Moon gauges, stainless steel column and a quick release metal flaked steering wheel. The seat could be doing with getting recovered, as I had to play around with it due to my head being higher than the windscreen.

The car has been properly registered so there will never be any problems with the DVLA or SVA. The V5 says "Ford 32b Roadster" under Make and Model.

I'm not going to list the full engine specification on here, so best to head over to Daryl's place at http://www.fastcoauto.com and read it there.

The car is MOT'd until June 2011 and passed with no advisories. Tax is free

It has an agreed insurance value of £18k, I'm looking for £10k ovno

The car is in Edinburgh

Cheers
    Mark

Last edited by the BossHogg; 21-09-10 at 10:54 PM.

Motor 4 sale

Hi Have pmd .
    Cheers.
    Richard.

i so want this...look it fits me!!!...

dash pic...

love the carson top too...

big al
    Last edited by import-racer; 21-09-10 at 08:25 PM.

Ooh...suits you sir! lol

New guest
    Images
    pm sent...

pm send!!

New guest

32 for sale

Hi Mark have you a contact number or email thank you Paul

New guest
    Hi Mark have you a contact number or email address thank you Paul.

Images

info on engine

Hi There, hope you sell your car, its a good 'un, I remember it a couple of years ago at the shows, I think it had a previous owner then. I'm very interested in the fastco engine, I'm thinking of buying one for my next project. Do you know what they were like to deal with, or could you perhaps put me in touch with previous owner who could advise me.
    Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taxirod View Post
    Hi There, hope you sell your car, its a good 'un, I remember it a couple of years ago at the shows, I think it had a previous owner then. I'm very interested in the fastco engine, I'm thinking of buying one for my next project. Do you know what they were like to deal with, or could you perhaps put me in touch with previous owner who could advise me.
    Many thanks

I would definitely recommend Fastco engines.
    I've been in contact with Daryl and he's a sound guy, very helpful with some questions i had.

I'm open to a p/x or swap for a chopped and/or channelled Model A or B coupe, sedan or pickup. Unchopped and tubbed Ford Pop. Open to anything really

Provisionally sold.
    Buyer coming Thursday 7th October.

Car is sold and heading out of the country to Paris, France.

C'est magnifique!