Thread: morris dancer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking morris dancer.

hi all
    ive just started to build a new gasser. i was looking for a english car but not a pop. its base is a 1947 morris 8 e series 2 door. at the moment its just a bare shell sitting on axle stands. its going to be running straight tube axle, 9" rear axle with a sbc for power. i have the wheels sorted and hopefully in the next few weeks it will all be rolling as most parts are being sorted as i type.
    iam planing to have this out for next years fun and games. if its a runner i might try to get it to the hotrod drags.
    Real steel

Images
    knew ud be bck in to the hotrods john before long,any pics matey

welcome back john dont forget the photos

Good on ya John,sure to be a cracker,looking forward to the build up,see ya at the drags!

Images
    Nice one John, see you later in the week with your measurements, i like the name ad can't wait to see you dressed up in the gear.
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist

hi chaps.
    i will try to remember to get some pictures as i have a habit of forgetting to take any. steve i have collected all the bits tonight and i should have the wheels from the blasters tomorrow. if iam not working late and able to pick the wheels up i will pop over if thats alright.
    Real steel