gasser and truck looking great.
    i live by the unwritten code between men, especially hot rodders

Cheer mike your willys looking good to.
    Real steel

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    Cheer mike your willys looking good to.
    can you rephrase that john

Love the car John, its nice to see something a little different. Keep the photos coming
    Marcel

Thanks Marcel.

Just bought a new engine for the morris in the way of a 327 sbc. It should rev well in conjunction with the hilborn injection.
    Real steel

Thanks Marcel.

Just bought a new engine for the morris in the way of a 327 sbc. It should rev well in conjunction with the hilborn injection.
    cool, threw/ gave away all my 327 stuff
    i live by the unwritten code between men, especially hot rodders

Hi John,

Great news that the roof is fixed, and didn't damage the motors. Great progress, loving the stance, tank grille, all of it really, nose bleed stance wicked man,

Keep at it,

Cheers,
    Mike C.
    Mikes V8 Pop build

IT'S ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD

Had a trial of the stock grill obviously I will do something with the bottom part.

looking good

Hi steve. Was it you that wanted a moon tank?
    Real steel

yes mate, why do you know where I can get one for lese than an arm and a leg?

Yes mate. My mate will be making them very soon. He will also be making the brackets to has he thought my moon ones are a joke. Lol the one on my car is just a dummy one he spun up so I could use it for mocking up. I will check with him to see when he is going to make them and let you know and a price.
    Real steel

Thanks for that, I have been looking for alternatives to the Moon tanks for a while. Not the most urgent part to find though when I still haven't got any steering or brakes lol. Been thinking about using a modified taper keg, they are 2.25 gal and I really like the shape. I think it could work quite well. Definitely interested to see what your mate comes up with though, cheers.