Thread: GLASS 32 rad shell

GLASS 32 rad shell

I need the top half of a 32 rad shell for a picture. Can be as rough as old rats because I need to paint it yellow take the pics and then Im done with it.

Very cheap or on loan is what I looking for.

Anyone?
    Gerry

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FadT View Post
    I need the top half of a 32 rad shell for a picture. Can be as rough as old rats because I need to paint it yellow take the pics and then Im done with it.

Very cheap or on loan is what I looking for.

Anyone?
    Gerry
    I've got 4 here, take your pick
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Lang View Post
    I've got 4 here, take your pick
    Steve. Thanks. I see a trip to Watford coming on or If you are going to Billing them maybe you can bring the worst one.

Been really quiet here lately. Hows things with you?? Whats new apart from all the pretty surround on the gassers plate mount and around the puffer hole?
    Also dont forget my oil press switch.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FadT View Post
    Steve. Thanks. I see a trip to Watford coming on or If you are going to Billing them maybe you can bring the worst one.

Been really quiet here lately. Hows things with you?? Whats new apart from all the pretty surround on the gassers plate mount and around the puffer hole?
    Also dont forget my oil press switch.
    No Billing this year Gerry, Having a change of scenery

Yep been quiet, everyone getting on with their cars no doubt

Nothing new mate, same $hit different day
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist