Thread: The National Hot Rod Custom and American Car Show 25th-26th May

NSRA member

The National Hot Rod Custom and American Car Show 25th-26th May

The National Hot Rod Custom and American Car Show
    Sat 25th and Sunday the 26th of May
    Peterborough Showground
    PE2 6SH

The show will feature indoor and outdoor show area’s including the Best in Britain Red Carpet indoor exhibition area for the top show cars.
    Lots of day time Action including rolling road, A RWYB Timed test track being run by MSA club Peterborough Motor Club and Go Motorsport, Live Bands & music throughout the day + More TBA

There will also be the Roadhouse Rock Bar with Live Bands & music on both Friday and Saturday Nights as well a Real Ale Tent, Food stands, Licensed Bars and a Fun Fair.
    Check and join our website to get all the news first.

Show Specials – Early Bird Tickets save ££’s when you book before Jan 31st.

Up to 50% off Show Car Tickets, Driver Discounts & Ticket Refunds for Drivers & their passengers of all cars invited or chosen for ‘’Best in Britain’’ red carpet area

What’s on Offer

Autoglym Best in Britain – £1000 prize fund
    A large outdoor display area with Drive-in show & shine, Trophies on offer
    Exhibitors & Trade stands, Autojumble/swap meet.
    Daytime entertainment including Music, Competitions and our Live Band Stage,
    RWYB Auto Test Track,
    DYNO Rolling Road…
    Wall of Death … and plenty more TBA .

We can also offer overnight camping Friday and Saturday night with entertainment both nights including

The Roadhouse Rock Bar,
    Real Ale Tent,
    Live bands Fri & Sat
    Wall of Death
    Funfair rides,
    Friday Late Show – Circus Insane Horror Show
    Saturday Late Show TBC
    Food stands, Bars & Evening traders

Event web site -
    http://www.hotrodandcustomshow.co.uk

HOME - Hot Rod & Custom Show

or our ticket hotline is 08444 15 14 13.

You can also visit our Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/NHRCAcarshow

Daytime Stage line up

Sharing the Showground....

The Hot Rod Custom and American show is a stand alone show within it's own fence line. it will have it's own entrance's (Weekend and day gates), own camping area, own show hall (Best in Britain) own show fields, own stages, own evening entertainment (Bands, Cabaret), own scene related trade area etc etc.

However the show will be sharing the showground with Modified Nationals, a modern custom show. Entrance is free to the Modified show for those who would like to look around, (you don't have to) the show offers a very diverse range of cars, as well as extra day time and night time entertainment additional stages, additional traders, live action arena & MORE...

NSRA member
    We can now confirm Saturday nights late night cabaret.......

NSRA member
    Extra Discounts of up to 63% have been Negotiated for all NSRA members at this show at Peterborough on May the 25th and 26th.

Just follow this link for more NSRA information.[/SIZE]

http://www.hotrodandcustomshow.co.uk...ers/4573355398
    Name:  Combined posters.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  87.9 KB

NSRA member
    was hoping to get to this event ,if i can can i turn up on the fri if not pre booked? and maybe only in me daily with the caravan

NSRA member
    Hi Yes You can turn up on the Friday or Saturday it is cheaper to book in advance and use your NSRA member discount, you can turn up in a daily and go in the camping area, Hope this helps ...

im a bit confused i looked at booking on my tablet it says £25 pp weekend when i looked on pc its £32 pp am i doing something wrong?

NSRA member
    Hi this link should work is working for us ??
    http://www.hotrodandcustomshow.co.uk...ers/4573355398
    if you still have problems call us on 08444 151413 now open till 10pm till the show.