Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Lou's Willys Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Model B View Post
    Cheers Mike. Probably gonna be posting a build thread on here sometime, my stepgrandson bought a Pop from Jerry Denning, was fitted with a Jag motor, but he`s got his eye on a 302 and T5 I have in my workshop. Currently working on his dads very rusty 65 Mustang so it may be a while. By the way if you are wondering who I am, look in Street Gasser, I built the Survivor. Martin.
    ahhh was that the sedan ??
    i live by the unwritten code between men, especially hot rodders

Quote Originally Posted by mike noble View Post
    ahhh was that the sedan ??
    Yeh the orange metalflake fordor. I was just a young country boy back then, old country fart now, still love rods,

atleast youve commented, i think ive bored every one away
    I'm paying attention Mike

Not to the car though, I'm mainly still trying to decipher what you lot down there are on about!

Yeh the orange metalflake fordor. I was just a young country boy back then, old country fart now, still love rods,
    Jerrys my HEROE !!

Quote Originally Posted by TomPop54 View Post
    I'm paying attention Mike

Not to the car though, I'm mainly still trying to decipher what you lot down there are on about!
    ha, hi tom!, you can tell there is nothing else to do down here cant you ??

Jerrys my HEROE !!
    Yeh only met him a year ago, real nice guy, although he does support Bristol Rovers, bit ironic cause Rovers supporters are called Gasheads.

Yeh only met him a year ago, real nice guy, although he does support Bristol Rovers, bit ironic cause Rovers supporters are called Gasheads.
    ummm is that football ?,
    Ive owned 2 of jerrys cars, the gold roadster and honky T, jerry and lee are awesome, they are both very " giving " with their time and knowledge.............. yet ive still kicked their a55es a couple of times !!!
    Last edited by mike noble; 29-11-13 at 12:46 AM. Reason: grrrr spelling

a blog? you heard someone else use that word and thought you'd sound clever if you threw it in there didn't you

we are all looking at the updates mate and your doing well there. did you remove the convertor and fit it in the box before refitting the lot together? if not you may damage the box if the convertor doesn't locate in the pump properly.

Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    a blog? you heard someone else use that word and thought you'd sound clever if you threw it in there didn't you

we are all looking at the updates mate and your doing well there. did you remove the convertor and fit it in the box before refitting the lot together? if not you may damage the box if the convertor doesn't locate in the pump properly.
    ha god knows what a blog is !!!
    as for the box, its an empty case ya plonker, aint no pump, no nothin in there !!

Images
    ...atleast youve commented, i think ive bored every one away
    Still watching Mike just a bit busy with my tailgate at the moment.
    You're cracking on mate, look forward to seeing it in 2014.
    Layabout.

Just enjoy chap

Quote Originally Posted by ross@rmrrestorations View Post
    Unless you are a buddhist.....
    No saint either.

starts off cold, but warms up if ya running around, layers gradually come off.
    atleast youve commented, i think ive bored every one away
    No Mike it's not boring, everybody will still be viewing but they tend to run out of things to say, you can only say "nice work" so many times and then they run out of things to say.
    Its quite surprising who will be viewing your thread and not posting, hell even people who don't like you will be be lurking and taking it all in (You know who I mean)

i much prefer folks folks to ask questions & answers as it make the thread more useful.
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist

What made you go tube and not box on the brace Mike ?

Cracking progress Mike, you seem to be getting a fair bit of time on the old gal lately mate. Keep it coming.

Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

My Pop My Intro

NSRA member
    Images
    Yes keep the regular updates, I don't often post but watching this with interest and it is good to see how some days you get loads done and others you don't.
    Best thread running at the moment and no politics so far and let's hope it stays that way and we can all just join in the journey to the Christmas Tree!
    Already looking forward to seeing the various major steps like first engine fire up but loving all the detailed stuff as well.

ha god knows what a blog is !!!
    as for the box, its an empty case ya plonker, aint no pump, no nothin in there !!
    so if it's empty why use a hoist to lift it out ya big jessy?

Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    so if it's empty why use a hoist to lift it out ya big jessy?
    ummm the one coming out was full, the one going in was empty ya donut

Quote Originally Posted by farncombe pop View Post
    What made you go tube and not box on the brace Mike ?
    truthfully ?? no reason m8, just being flash ! thought it kinda looked race car like
    ps, bit lighter maybe??
    Last edited by mike noble; 29-11-13 at 05:53 PM. Reason: added ps

Quote Originally Posted by Back Yard Blues View Post
    Yes keep the regular updates, I don't often post but watching this with interest and it is good to see how some days you get loads done and others you don't.
    Best thread running at the moment and no politics so far and let's hope it stays that way and we can all just join in the journey to the Christmas Tree!
    Already looking forward to seeing the various major steps like first engine fire up but loving all the detailed stuff as well.
    cheers, good to " see " a new face.
    I get them done by doing " something " EVERY day, no matter how small, even if its just tidying up the shed.
    Ive had to work all bl00dy day today so far, but i WILL get a small bit done/planned later on.

Hi Mike,

Keep it coming, I'll try to keep up

Cheers,
    Mike C.
    Mikes V8 Pop build

IT'S ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD