Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "PHANTOM" Morris Minor Woodie

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizey View Post
    Stunning work Merv`, I expect nothing less!. Will we see it about this year?...
    Only locally I'm afraid Brian. Unless of course you're in Derbyshire!

NSRA member
    .....and finally the grille!

Now MOT'd and guess what, it's for sale. I've finally "Burnt out"

See FOR SALE ad.

Mervyn

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1020290 (3).jpg 
Views:	1267 
Size:	223.0 KB 
ID:	41704

Images
    No? After all this time? Why not take time out & review the situation in a few weeks or months (or even years!!)? Don't you even want to drive it for a while? Hoped I'd see it at the Supernats!
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MisteR Tee View Post
    No? After all this time? Why not take time out & review the situation in a few weeks or months (or even years!!)? Don't you even want to drive it for a while? Hoped I'd see it at the Supernats!
    Yes ,but if you do sell Mervyn be sure to still come along to events, and even better just buy something else already done .

New guest
    That is amazing, what a gorgeous job you have done. I would like to know how the front panel fits? I have a minor and hate the hocky sticks and want to fit the front panel differently but have no idea how to do this... is it possible to see it in greater detail please? i love the curve, and how you have used the nose from a bonnet... would of loved to see this in more detail. Im new to this really so learning to "have the eye" for what to use around me to make the shapes i would like.

Awesome job, wish i could buy it!

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    That is amazing, what a gorgeous job you have done. I would like to know how the front panel fits? I have a minor and hate the hocky sticks and want to fit the front panel differently but have no idea how to do this... is it possible to see it in greater detail please? i love the curve, and how you have used the nose from a bonnet... would of loved to see this in more detail. Im new to this really so learning to "have the eye" for what to use around me to make the shapes i would like.

Awesome job, wish i could buy it!

It's detailed earlier on in this thread. The front panel is from a Ford 100E, with lots of massaging!

Best of luck with your build

Mervyn

New guest
    Thanks for replying, i cant see how you bolted it on... i guess ill just have to be inventive

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Thanks for replying, i cant see how you bolted it on... i guess ill just have to be inventive
    I welded on a return edge on the 100E panel and the original wing, and then bolted them together.

Easy when you say it quick!

Mervyn