Thread: 42 - 48 ford tail light housings

NSRA member
    Images

Cool 42 - 48 ford tail light housings

Pair wanted, with or without lights cheers

I have complete lights in stock
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist

NSRA member
    Images
    Thanks Steve pm sent

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  27.5 KB
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,

NSRA member
    Images

Wink

Thanks Steve. Yes I know I can get the lights, but it's the sheet metal housings that mount to the wings that are the main thing I need - see pic Below - it is the bit behind the light - the tail light housing as per ad header - that I need. Cheers, Christian

Views: 107
Size:  57.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by drscpe View Post
    Thanks Steve. Yes I know I can get the lights, but it's the sheet metal housings that mount to the wings that are the main thing I need - see pic Below - it is the bit behind the light - the tail light housing as per ad header - that I need. Cheers, Christian

Views: 107
Size:  57.7 KB

They are the taillight stands, the buckets are the lamp body's, always best to ask for the correct part to avoid confusion

NSRA member
    Images
    Ha ha hopefully some s/h ones will turn up. I'll get back to you re lamps if they do. Cheers.

NSRA member
    Images
    Bump...

Hi there, these are available new but quite expensive. We can get them for you in stock or smooth. The stock ones will nee the stainless trim whisch sits on top. This is also available. Give us a call 0125237743 or drop me a message and I can price it all up for you
    Miles

miles@jackhammerspeedshop.com
    www.jackhammerspeedshop.com
    OFFICIAL DEALER for HOT ROD WORKS. SPEEDWAY MOTORS, MOONEYES, LIMEWORKS, HAYWIRE, GENNIE SHIFTER, DYNAMAT, TECHNOSTALGIA, AUTOLOC, PERTRONIX, PATRIOT EXHAUST, C&G EARLY FORD PARTS, OTB GEAR, SACREMENTO VINTAGE FORD, LOBROW KUSTOMS and many more.

Thought the description was pretty obvious for these Christian. I have just bought a pair from a mate, but I was also offered a free pair from a guy in the states from the Street Rods 46-48 facebook page. He just wanted shipping covered, but that was about £60. If you're on facebook, I can give you his details

NSRA member
    Images
    Thanks guys I've pm'd you both.