Thread: 39-47 austin 12 or 16 chassis, ideal willys build £150

39-47 austin 12 or 16 chassis, ideal willys build £150

for sale is an austin 12 or 16 chassis, made between '39 and '47. it's the one that gets used for willys builds as it's the right wheelbase and look. they are very strong as unlike most old steel 'channel' type chassis these have a second channel inside the outer which boxes it in with the top and bottom being double skinned. the chassis plate is present and clear to read although there is no v5c with it. there is a small patch of rust at each rear corner, about a half hour to repair it. i was going to save this for a future build but with space now at a premium it's got to go. i can bring it to the hotrod drags if it helps or deliver it for cheap if not too far.
    i'm after £300
    NOW £150 AS NEED THE SPACE
    cheers, neil.
    07718 339011.
    ps i'll get pics tomorrow after work, it's a bit late now .

- - - Following new post was merged to prevent 'bumping' within 7 days - - -

chassis pics

Last edited by mygasser; 27-01-17 at 12:03 AM.

bump, can take to hotrod drags sunday in my van.

bump

Now £150 as i need the space

Images
    Cheap start to a Willys
    Any advice or help given is actually based on having done the job, not read about doing it or Googling it.

www.langysrodshop.co.uk Our parts are air freighted so 5-7 day delivery, The best GRP Willys body available/Rebel Wirings only UK dealer/Speedway Motors authorised dealer/Summit racing/Jegs/Hotrod parts supplied, MAC Autos, We deal with all the US hotrod suppliers even non car related stuff.
    Brake,Oil & Fuel etc plumbing stockist/Totally Stainless fastener dealer/Dolphin Instrument dealer, LMC & Brothers Trucks,
    Stainless Exhaust tube & mandrel bends stockist

sold to mark bull