Thread: American Speedfest, Brands Hatch 10-11 June 2017

NSRA American Speedfest, Brands Hatch 10-11 June 2017

The NSRA have once again been invited back to American Speedfest at Brands Hatch on the 10 & 11 June 2017.

This is the 5th American Speedfest and itís a great event filled with Hot Rods, Euro Nascar racing, American classic racing, live music and family entertainment. Take a picnic along and chill out on the bank watching the racing in the sun!

The event takes place over two days, 10 & 11 June 2017. You can go along for one day, or for the whole weekend, although Sunday is the main event day. As with previous years, the NSRA will have their own Hot Rod show & shine area. NSRA Members wanting to attend and display their car will receive two free weekend tickets per Hot Rod entry. Additional tickets will need to be purchased via the Speedfest website: http://www.speedfest.co.uk/.

The NSRA cars on display will get the chance to participate in a parade lap around the track on the Sunday.

If you would like to make a weekend of it, there is camping available onsite and a discount camping booking code for NSRA participants. Camping prices per night are: £12.00, per adult (normal price is £20.00) and teens 13-15yrs £7.00 (normal price £12.00). Camping must be booked directly with Brands Hatch but please contact myself for the code.

As 2017 is a special year for the NSRA, Brands Hatch would like to celebrate with us and create an NSRA Hot Rod exhibition area. This area is in addition to the show & shine so we are also looking for Hot Rods to be displayed on built stands creating elevated displays. There will be lots of NSRA branding around these stands so itís a great opportunity for us to promote the club and Hot Rodding to the general public! Members displaying their cars in this area will received family event tickets for the weekend, however as this is a static display they wonít be able to take part in Sundays parade lap. Please do let us know if you can help us with this!

If you would like to attend, please email myself on nsra.pro@nsra.org.uk with your name, NSRA membership number, address, mobile number, vehicle type/registration by the latest 14 May 2017. Tickets will then be sent to you directly by Brands Hatch two weeks prior to the event. Please specify if you would like to take part in the NSRA exhibition mentioned above or display in the show & shine area.

Name:  2017 Logo.JPG
Views: 714
Size:  98.0 KB

Images
    Hi Hannah , The NSRA Hot Rod exhibition area is that for Saturday & Sunday ? So we would need to be there all weekend ? Kev

All All,

We are still looking for cars to display in the NSRA Hot Rod Exhibition area at American Speedfest. If you are interested, please drop me an email on nsra.pro@nsra.org.uk.

As mentioned above, this will be a fantastic opportunity to promote the NSRA and hot rodding to the general public

AMERICAN SPEEDFEST UPDATE

There are now only 4 show car spaces left for the NSRA Show & Shine at American Speedfest this year so if you still want to go, get in touch with me to secure your space.

Also, we still need your help! We are still looking for 3 more cars to form part of our NSRA 45th Anniversary Hot Rod exhibition at Speedfest. If you can help us with this please contact me asap - the cut off date is Friday 21 April. I will also be at Wheels Day tomorrow if anyone wants to have a chat about this.

Thanks, Hannah

Just a note to say that there are no more tickets left for the NSRA show & shine area American Speedfest at Brands Hatch in June this year. All tickets have now been allocated. Thank you.

Images
    Hi Hannah , Got my speedfest tickets today , only 1 ticket for the driver nothing for a passenger . I thought it was ticket for Driver & passenger ?
    Cheers Kev

Hi Kev, yes a couple of others have mentioned the same. I have a meeting at Brands Hatch tomorrow so will find out what they have done wrong and will let you know. Thanks, Hannah

Sent from my NSRA UK Forum Android App!

Images
    Thanks Hannah , Knew you would be on it . kev

Images
    Cheers Hannah , Got the other tickets today .

Excellent 👍 see you soon ☺

Sent from my NSRA UK Forum Android App!

Images
    Where are we this year , on the grass on the left after the entrance ? or on the right where we were the first year ? kev

For all those attending American Speedfest this weekend with the NSRA...here's a bit of info: -

- Gates open at 8am each day.
    - The NSRA parade lap is scheduled for 1425hrs on Sunday. This is as usual subject to change so please keep an ear out for announcements in case there is a change and be back at your vehicle within good time ready for the lap.
    - Our show & shine area is slightly further down towards the main grandstands this year (see map below) but look out for the NSRA marshals when you arrive who will direct you where to park.

Looking forward to seeing you all

Name:  Venue Map.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  117.9 KB

Name:  Timetable - page 1.JPG
Views: 302
Size:  223.0 KB

Name:  Timetable - page 2.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  176.4 KB

Name:  Parade Lap Map.JPG
Views: 288