Thread: Supernats 2017 entry

Supernats 2017 entry

Hi, on reading the Sunday entry prices, it says, entry price not showing a car £8.00 per person. Showing a car £5.00 per person. Does this mean I can bring my rod on Sunday and show it for the public entry price of £5.00 or am I missing something.

NSRA Committee
    If you are bringing a car that meets the criteria, yes you come in to the show area rather than the main public car parking areas.

Quote Originally Posted by 40Stude View Post
    If you are bringing a car that meets the criteria, yes you come in to the show area rather than the main public car parking areas.
    I only asked because a few years ago I turned up on the Sunday and was told that to bring my rod in for the show and shine it would cost me £35, the weekend fee, this was also said to two other rods that were behind me.

NSRA Committee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ace bopper View Post
    I only asked because a few years ago I turned up on the Sunday and was told that to bring my rod in for the show and shine it would cost me £35, the weekend fee, this was also said to two other rods that were behind me.
    I have been on the Sunday Show car gate for 8 or 9 years and that has not been the case unless you ended up at the wrong gate. Pre 72 Show cars are £5 per person.

Cheers Bob

Ok thanks for the replies, will be there on the Sunday, only day off.