Thread: Very disappointed.

Unhappy Very disappointed.

Not been on here for a while but am back in the market to buy another hotrod. After reading a lot of the adds in cars for sale I was amazed and very disappointed about how many cars are still being advertised for sale yet were sold nearly a year ago or even more!!. Is anyone monitoring this site and if so may I suggest removing for sale adds when the car has actually been sold. Reading out of date for sale adds is both time wasting and not much point but more importantly reduces the integrity of the site,. Thanks. £25k available for nice pop.

Images
    Hi, it's unfortunate that very few people will attempt to inform us or actually mark it is a sold after their sale, the forum instructions for cars for sale are such, john

Instructions

- Start your For Sale ad by clicking the 'Post New thread' button

- Enter your For Sale 'Title' and include a Price in the Title

- Include a location so people know where the car/item is located.

example thread title: 1932 Ford or for a trader:
    T: 1932 Ford - (Wiltshire) £5000 ono

- In the thread 'message', include as much additional information as you can. Repeat the price here, to make it easier for potential buyers.

- Then click on the Submit New Thread button

It helps other forum users if you come back and mark your advert when sold.

when are you becoming a member then rodney? you are obviously looking at 1 or 2 years old adverts and chances are they are sold.
    Last edited by crumble; 28-07-17 at 12:33 AM.
    Real steel

NSRA member
    How does the sight no if a car is sold or not ,it's up to the seller to inform the sight & mark as sold

Images
    It's quite easy to see how old an ad is & then maybe make an educated guess as to whether it's still for sale or not. Plus, as others have said, it's down to the advertisers to update their ads themselves. However, I do know it's not easy to change the title of an ad to note it's been sold, as you have to go into "advanced" mode in order to do that.
    MisteR Tee
    Ah, Nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be!

No longer wanted: Steel 26/27 Ford Model T coupe rear fenders.

My Intro My website my cars

NSRA member
    Images
    Awww...I've bitten my lip and now my keyboard is all covered in red stuff. Hate it when that happens.

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.