Thread: Popstalgia 2017 - Who's looking forward to it?

Popstalgia 2017 - Who's looking forward to it?

The popular front has been a bit quiet but for your annual fix before winter dawns Popstalgia is coming up. A fantastic show dedicated Ford Pop/Anglia/prefect/Fordson/Y type and other variant show is coming up at the end of September.

Keith always sorts a great cruise on the Saturday and a fantastic opportunity to get some great shots of a pop only line up on the roads then a static show of rows upon rows of Pop variants and a separate area for non-pops.

I’ve been to all but the first of these shows and have thoroughly enjoyed each on with a chance to catch up with and make new friends with other pop lovers. I’ve been looking forward to this show since the Supernats. If you’ve not been before come along and enjoy a really good show.

Who else is going and looking forward to it?
    Zetec powered pop ON THE ROAD!!!

Always look forward to this event - I've been to all of them & my car has only missed one ! Its's a great venue & as Glyn says, a chance to meet with & exchange tips & ideas with like- minded people. Roll on the 23rd September.
    18 'til I die
    My Intro

Yes, lookiing forward to it.
    Rome wasn't burned in a night

I might be able to venture north on the Sunday, commitments permitting. I take it there's a public entry show and shine on the Sunday?

Cheers. Tim W.
    They say "life's a Crap Shoot" - Sure would be nice to have some Shoot for a change !!

My Pop My Intro

Quote Originally Posted by v8pop View Post
    I might be able to venture north on the Sunday, commitments permitting. I take it there's a public entry show and shine on the Sunday?

Cheers. Tim W.
    Yes, Sunday is open entry. It's a nice venue and a laid back event. As the flyers say its aimed at Pops including Fordson, Prefect, Pilot, e83w, Y type and 100e's which take the centre of the field but other rods and cars of interest park up around the perimeter.
    Rome wasn't burned in a night

NSRA member
    Yes, looking forward to it-i'm allowed to go now the pop is on the road! Tim.