Thread: Early Bird Tickets for Santa Pod Raceway

Early Bird Tickets for Santa Pod Raceway

EARLY BIRD discounted tickets for the NSRA Nostalgia Nationals, Dragstalgia and NSRA Hot Rod Drags at Santa Pod Raceway are available until today, Wednesday 31st January 2018.

Visit http://www.santapod.co.uk/index.php to book!

(After this date you can still purchase advanced priced tickets until the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm or standard gate admission on the day).

Images
    Thanks Hannah

I notice that the 20% discount on the gate for NSRA members ,is for Dragstalgia only,and no gate discount for Nos Nats & HRD,is that right or have I misread it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Scarlet View Post
    Thanks Hannah

I notice that the 20% discount on the gate for NSRA members ,is for Dragstalgia only,and no gate discount for Nos Nats & HRD,is that right or have I misread it ?
    Let me have a quick look and get back to you

NSRA Committee
    Hi Ian,

Yes there is a members' discount on the gate, on production of a current membership card. This will apply to the cardholder and one other and the discount is £5.00 per person and is for weekend tickets only.

So, while we are on the subject..

Well things are well under way for the 25th annual Nostalgia Nationals, plenty of the traditional track action, possibly even a few surprises thrown in for good measure. The DJ and bands are booked (so is the Saturday courtesy bus to Rushden Lakes) so all is looking good.
    It goes without saying that there will be plenty of track time for all of you to put your cars through their paces.

Just to whet your appetite here’s a sneak preview of this year’s must have t shirt. All you have to do now is pencil in the dates in your diary and we will see you all at Santa Pod, 11th-13th May.
    For more information or to book tickets visit www.nostalgianationals.com

Name:  t shirts.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  44.5 KB
    Last edited by 40Stude; 01-02-18 at 12:59 PM.

Images
    Thanks Al ,I called the Pod yesterday and they said "no NSRA discount on the gate ,as its third party event" ,and its not stated on their website that there is a discount,may be worth a chat with them so people are not disgruntled.

I notice too on the website they have the courtesy bus to Rushden Lakes on the Saturday ,so Julie is well pleased ,and I guess a few others too,well done guys

Maybe the Pod should look into the value of putting on this bus out for their events too,as it is an opportunity to show the local community that it is bringing ££££ to the area ,we may need local support in the distant future.

Nice shirt

NSRA Committee
    Spoke with them this morning, so all is good.

NSRA member
    Where will be the camping area will we all be squashed in the one side of the camping area or have the field on the right as you go in?

I ask as the camping has always never been a nice thing at Santa pod and things get stolen and so on. Thanks

NSRA Committee
    There will be more than enough camping for all, I haven't heard any complaints about the space available at other events and as usual Santa Pod will have their own security staff on duty throughout the weekend.

i see a few members are saying there not giving a discount on the gate ...confused....

£30 for 3 days entertainment. i would not think of asking for a discount. Its was a great weekend all round.
    Real steel

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker View Post
    i see a few members are saying there not giving a discount on the gate ...confused....
    showed my membership card on sunday and they said discount only applied for whole weekend not day pass so club membership saves nothing really unless you can get time off work to book the whole weekend (:

Images
    Hi Paul,i am pretty sure one day entry has never been given at previous Hot Rod Drags, i thought you normally come for the weekend mate.

Discounts are given by the Pod as an incentive for people to book early I guess , and the NSRA discount is offered as part of a membership benefit , as it is to all events.

NSRA Committee
    Quote Originally Posted by vetmanuk View Post
    showed my membership card on sunday and they said discount only applied for whole weekend not day pass so club membership saves nothing really unless you can get time off work to book the whole weekend (:
    As Ian has just said, NSRA discount was available for weekend tickets, just the same as all NSRA events. If you refer back to post 4 in this thread, I clearly stated the members' discount was for weekend tickets only. Sorry if you felt it wasn't clear.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 40Stude View Post
    As Ian has just said, NSRA discount was available for weekend tickets, just the same as all NSRA events. If you refer back to post 4 in this thread, I clearly stated the members' discount was for weekend tickets only. Sorry if you felt it wasn't clear.
    Hey no problem my mistake not reading correctly due to, like Ian said we normally camped all weekend ,

Ian, I usually do m8 but wife had to work the Saturday couldn't get out of it , just getting to that age where we got to tighten up the purse strings else be nothing left when I retire lol, £90 for us both to get in last sunday at the pod finals plus over 200 mile round trip each time is starting to cost a lot.
    Still we glad we made it on the sunday to catch up with most of our friends & sorry to the ones we missed, next time

NSRA Committee
    Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you enjoyed Sunday. Keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks, the 2019 dates are due to be officially announced any time now.

Come and say hello at the next event.

Alan.