Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Letter to MP for Air Quality consultation

My MP's response wasn't really helpful:

"I note the concerns that you have about the consultation. I can assure you that I want to see the UK retain a thriving car industry. This means supporting both the construction and development of new models, as well as the restoration of classic cars and the building of new kit cars. I certainly appreciate the potential implication of changes to both hobby kit car builders and those like you who run related businesses, which is why I welcome that the Government is running a consultation on this matter to allow Ministers to take into account the views of all interested parties before making any policy decisions.

As the consultation is still ongoing, I would encourage you to respond directly to it to make your views known. It is available at the following address: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/road-emissions until 2nd March. As I am sure you can appreciate, I am not able to pre-empt the results of the consultation, but I can assure you that I will follow the Government’s response to it with close interest."
    ...but is it steel?

NSRA member
    Quote Originally Posted by MisteR Tee View Post
    It was converted from one programme to another, either word to word perfect or an earlier or later version of word. Happens quite a lot when you save a document in another format to that which was used to produce the original.
    OK thanks for that.

Consultation done with questions 7 , 8 , 9 , 11 and 15 answered NO and reasons added .

Emailed local MP with reply saying they have contacted Chris Grayling .

Also sent draft letter emails to Jesse Norman MP and Andy McDonald MP

Thanks for all the help and info from posts on here , Retro rides and R&S to explain the consultation and how to respond to it in the best way.
    Last edited by 33 Plymouth; 28-02-18 at 01:46 PM.

NSRA member
    Never got any reply from doing the consultation or from emails to Jesse Norman and Andy McDonald

I have just had follow up email from my MP with the reply she got from MP Jo Johnson Minister of state for transport.

His reply states my concerns have been noted as part of the consultation.