Thread: 1932 American Ford Model B 2 Door Sedan / Tudor Parts

1932 American Ford Model B 2 Door Sedan / Tudor Parts

Surplus to requirements.
    All are unused, new reproduction unless stated otherwise and name of Manufacturer where known and were bought to fit on my American 1932 Ford Model B Tudor.
    Detailed photographs of any item can be sent upon request.

New:-
    New Bumpers,Repro, chrome. Still wrapped in the box - £550.00pr - SOLD
    New Pair Front Wings (Steel) in Primer £800.00pr - SOLD

New Pair Rear Wings (Steel) in Primer £700.00pr

New Pair Rear Horn Covers (Steel - Brookville) in Primer £225.00 - SOLD
    New Pair Steel Running Boards with vulcanised rubber covering - £450.00 - SOLD
    New Pair Bare Steel Running Boards Primered (Not rubber covered) - £250.00 SOLD
    New Vintique Steel Grille Shell (Original Style to take spoon badge and Rad cap) £200.00 - SOLD
    New Steel Splash apron - £45.00 - SOLD
    New Bob Drake Rad Spoon Badge, Dummy Rad Cap and Ford script badge £80.00 - SOLD
    New 1932 Steel Black and chrome luggage rack (Replaces rear spreader bar and fits over petrol tank) £300.00 - SOLD

New Bob Drake Front Spreader Bar Polished Stainless Steel (Boxed) - £60.00
    New Bob Drake Rear Spreader Bar Polished Stainless Steel (Boxed) - £60.00
    New Bob Drake - Dropped Stainless Steel Headlight Bar with bolts and pads (Boxed) - £150.00

Vintique Steel Petrol Tank, Part black primered, only used for mock up purposes - £200.00 - SOLD

Used:-
    Used 1932 Ford USA Model B Original Steel Early Dash (recessed top) – Good Condition for an original dash, some pitting on the face.– Did not want to cut up an original so bought a Bob Drake repro flat dash to use instead - £200.00

Used Original Steel Instrument support (goes between Firewall and Dash) Dash plate been cut up - £35.00

Used Original 1932 V8 Headlight bar, chrome centre, hole for V8 badge, black ends. Includes fixing bolts £125.00 - SOLD
    Used 1932 Ford Model B Headlights Pair - £200.00 - SOLD
    Used Repro Pair Front Wings (Steel) in part Primer £400.00pr - SOLD
    Used Repro Pair Rear Wings (Steel) in Primer £400.00pr - SOLD

Due to size and weight I would prefer collection from Alderley Edge, Cheshire.

Smaller items posted at your cost. Payment by agreement. No paypal.

E mail for further details to 32tudor@talktalk.net

Lots of other 1932 Ford Model B smaller stuff to be added later.

Thanks for looking,
    Brendan.
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by Bee; 26-06-19 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Used rear wings Sale Sold

NSRA member
    E mail sent re original fenders, dash and tunnel Brendan

Grill shell and rad spoon etc please. P.m on way. Cheers

Can I reserve the gas tank headlights and used repro fenders and running boards for a good buddy, just trying to contact him re this add..

Ok Doke Confirm he would like the following:

used repro front wings, £400

Used 32 headlights £200

Vintique gas tank £200

vulcanised running boards.. £450

best add the splash apron as well.. £45

just had word from my buddy to set aside the rear frame horn covers as well ..£225

- - - Following new post was merged to prevent 'bumping' within 7 days - - -

If the sale of the grille shell at £200 falls through ( due to postage cost) may I put my name on it for second chance offer .. Thanks.
    Last edited by its still redoxide; 11-04-18 at 07:22 PM.

If its a help to anyone interested in anything still available in the advert. Some parts are being collected on Saturday 28th April by Kev from Postcode HP22 4QB. He has offered to collect anything else and take it back with him for you to collect from him rather than from me. A very generous offer!
    Please contact me for Kev's Mobile nr to arrange something with him.
    Thanks
    Brendan

Hi Brendan. Just a quick note to let you know we are heading down from Scotland to collect bits on Saturday 28th as well. We plan to be with you early doors so we can get back home mid afternoon..

didnt have a contact number fo you . were a bit last minute , plan t leave here for 8pm, head your way and stay over at a travellodge nearby, and get to you for 8 am ish.. Hope thats all OK with you..

PS if you have any smallish bits comming back up to Scotland andthe fitted in the van, I would be happy to bring them back up here ..

Also if you have a set of hood hold downs in your stash my buddy would be looking for a set ... if you could look them out
    Last edited by its still redoxide; 27-04-18 at 07:24 PM.

That's fine. See you in the morning.