Thread: Sold

Sold

Thx
    Last edited by newboldspeed; 11-09-18 at 05:43 AM.

NSRA member
    Images
    I know this is for sales but I couldn't resist, sorry.

Memo to China - use this TCI library photo and remanufacture the mirror image of it for the Australian market, ok?

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Btt

NSRA member
    Images
    Is it exactly as it is in the photo (which I've assumed to be a 'library' photo, possibly TCI) or is it different? If exactly

as the photo I'd be intrigued to learn what it might fit, if it's not as pictured it's something I could be interested in buying.

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Picture is from Google of a RHD universal assembly with the dimensions.
    I will check the next time to see if it's RHD will let you no. Thx

NSRA member
    Images
    Thanks. I'm looking for LHD.

My reference to China and copying something but in mirror image (and taking that instruction absolutely literally) might have resulted in that pic - heard of left foot braking, but right foot clutching??????????? ha ha

Chris

https://www.ebay.com/itm/watch/Watch...tributes=1%3D1

This was the kit that was bought. I will have to check though. Thx