Thread: The Owl, Kingsfold, West Sussex Sunday 9th Sept 9.00-12.00

The Owl, Kingsfold, West Sussex Sunday 9th Sept 9.00-12.00

Change of venue.

The Oddballs are proud to move and continue with this breakfast meet for all American, Hotrod and Custom cars.

Whether you wish to come along early and join us for breakfast, or if perhaps you prefer to come a little later, here you can book yourself a table for a Sunday roast!

Come take a look. Grab a bacon roll with unlimited tea and coffee for a fiver, and enjoy the fun!

https://www.facebook.com/events/264720301033535/

This sunday. Numbers are looking good. Weather is looking good too! See you there

Thanks to all who came. Video from Nick Pettit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LbYz-k_NJA&t=64s

Looks like a successful event Scott. We will try and make it along one day

Sent from my SM-G930F using NSRA mobile app. Random auto-corrects and typos probable..

I think the move was a worthy one Hannah. Definitely seems that some didn't like the entrance road in to Hurtwood. I never did a count but must have been 60+ cars. Not a bad turnout when you consider the Euro finals at Santapod and Goodwood revival were both on with some of our regulars in attendance. A fantastic welcoming and effort from The Owl. The first of many more to come at this new venue!

NSRA member
    Looks to have been an excellent and well supported Morning, best wishes it continues. Nice video as well.
    Stan

well done always hard to make a move,