Thread: status saying can not add attachments to posts

Banned
    Images

status saying can not add attachments to posts

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me, I am trying to add photo's to a new thread but notice at the bottom it states I am not allowed to add attachments to posts, is this as I am a new member?

I have read the "sticky" on how to add a photo and am unable to see the "browse" option, only the URL option is available. I only have my photos stored to my PC (windows 10) not in a photo store site to make into URL or JPEGS? Thank you in advance for any help (unfortunately I am not very technical with computers).

Thanks Martyn.

NSRA member
    I dont think guests can post pictures?? Not too sure though and I`m sure some one with the correct information will answer your question. In the meantime::
    Non-Members

When you first register to use the Forum, your Forum 'status' will be set to 'Intro', and you'll only be able to post in the 'Intro' section of the Forum. When you have Introduced yourself, your Intro will be approved by a Forum Moderator, and you will be upgraded to ..

.. a 'New Guest'. This is the start of your 'trial run'. New Guests on the Forum will be entitled to make 100 posts in any of the 'open' areas of the Forum. We think that 100 posts, if used wisely, could last a considerable time, and should easily allow you to seek or give advice, buy or sell an item or two, announce an event, and so on. We hope that during this time you'll discover whether the NSRA is for you, and give some consideration to joining us in the NSRA. After you have made 100 posts on the Forum, your 'trial run' is over, and you will become ..

.. a 'Guest'. Now you will only be able to post in the 'For Sale', 'Wanted', and 'Events' sections. You'll still be able to view all the other 'open' areas of the Forum - but to post in other areas, and play a full part in Forum discussions, you will need to become ..

an NSRA Member. Members can view and post in any of the Forum sections, including those set aside for 'NSRA Members Only'.

(Edited as I missed a sentence off.)
    Stan
    Last edited by Ford34/2; 23-10-18 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Edited --as I missed off a sentence

Banned
    Images

Downloading Pictures

OK thank you Stan, out of interest how do I then upgrade from a guest to becoming an NSRA member and presumably until then I am still unable to download any photographs?

Cheers Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Ford34/2 View Post
    I dont think guests can post pictures?? Not too sure though and I`m sure some one with the correct information will answer your question. In the meantime::
    Non-Members

When you first register to use the Forum, your Forum 'status' will be set to 'Intro', and you'll only be able to post in the 'Intro' section of the Forum. When you have Introduced yourself, your Intro will be approved by a Forum Moderator, and you will be upgraded to ..

.. a 'New Guest'. This is the start of your 'trial run'. New Guests on the Forum will be entitled to make 100 posts in any of the 'open' areas of the Forum. We think that 100 posts, if used wisely, could last a considerable time, and should easily allow you to seek or give advice, buy or sell an item or two, announce an event, and so on. We hope that during this time you'll discover whether the NSRA is for you, and give some consideration to joining us in the NSRA. After you have made 100 posts on the Forum, your 'trial run' is over, and you will become ..

.. a 'Guest'. Now you will only be able to post in the 'For Sale', 'Wanted', and 'Events' sections. You'll still be able to view all the other 'open' areas of the Forum - but to post in other areas, and play a full part in Forum discussions, you will need to become ..

an NSRA Member. Members can view and post in any of the Forum sections, including those set aside for 'NSRA Members Only'.

(Edited as I missed a sentence off.)
    Stan

Images
    As a new guest you should be able to attach pictures, but on some browsers the 'from computer' tab is not visible.

If you've very recently joined the NSRA, PM me your membership number, we'll get it checked and upgrade you.
    IanT (°||°)
    "that Plymouth had a Hemi with a Torqueflite"

Banned
    Images
    I appreciate your help on this one Ian thank you, I have a Transaction Reference Number : 118185582 but not sure if this is my membership number?

Quote Originally Posted by IanT View Post
    As a new guest you should be able to attach pictures, but on some browsers the 'from computer' tab is not visible.

If you've very recently joined the NSRA, PM me your membership number, we'll get it checked and upgrade you.

Images

NSRA

Hi Martyn

Membership number now on your profile and your status has been updated.

Ralph
    ex Roadster Pilot - Looking for a pop My Intro My Ride

Banned
    Images
    Name:  2005_0714Image0006.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  112.8 KBName:  2005_0714Image0004.JPG
Views: 331
Size:  113.8 KBName:  2005_0714Image0003.JPG
Views: 334
Size:  64.8 KBName:  2005_0714Image0001.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  114.1 KBName:  2005_0714Image0002.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  113.8 KBName:  2005_0714Image0005.JPG
Views: 317
Size:  114.9 KB

Fantastic! Problem now sorted, many thanks Ralph for your valued help on this one.

Martyn