Thread: Pop for sale (85 DMV)

Images

Pop for sale (85 DMV)

It’s appeared on eBay for sale. Sadly been robbed of its original number.
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323557348500

Shame that original number has now ended up on sellers Land Rover. Notice that Revolutions, Cherry Bombs & Jaz seats been replaced!

Images
    Grrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using NSRA mobile app

Images
    Well spotted Alison,that was risky him doing a reg transfer,it could have flagged up !!!!
    Not worth the risk at all.

Images
    I agree. That particular car should have kept its number in my opinion...

NSRA member
    Images
    It had a righteous wicked look and stance with the straight black paint and the Revos. Not all changes are good imo. Understand it needed repairs etc, but just a re-do would have been my choice, but it's not my car!

Chris
    Bumper sticker - This is an historic vehicle and only has three speeds....... if you don't like this one you sure as hell won't like the others.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayroute66 View Post
    Shame that original number has now ended up on sellers Land Rover. Notice that Revolutions, Cherry Bombs & Jaz seats been replaced!
    I bought this car way back in 2004 IRC. All those bits had been robbed before my ownership.. Happy memories of that motor... real shame about the no plate.

Sounds like the Pop has had it's fair share of owners since I sold it at Arena Essex Swapmeet in 97.

Quote Originally Posted by highwayroute66 View Post
    Sounds like the Pop has had it's fair share of owners since I sold it at Arena Essex Swapmeet in 97.
    Martyn,

IIRC you sold it to Lee Andrew, who sold it to a mate in North Devon who painted it Silver with blue flashes on it. I then bought it and had the flames done by John Hooper at killer paint, then a couple of years later it went to a guy in Essex, who sold it on to the guy selling it on eBay who is based in Wales. The car is now with it's new owner in Hayling Island... certainly had a few owners!

Rob

Interesting line up there Rob and good to hear that she is still on the road, what you running these days?

I remember when Treve got that , was so tough looking.
    Another friend of mine owned it from stock and was the first to rod it with a v6.
    I'll keep an eye out for it on hayling island !