Thread: What Gassers are being built for next year in the uK?

Images

What Gassers are being built for next year in the uK?

As it say above what new cars can we expect to see out and about next season then?
    www.randrhotrodimports.co.uk
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/
    ALL MAJOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS TAKEN

64 falcon here dude.
    Real steel

As they say there is many a slip between cup and lip, and as of now we have yet to receive many applications, but I am expecting to see a fresh 57, another Falcon (apart from John's) an Austin Devon, an Austin Devorset, a 42 Ford Coupe and a Corvette. Also your Dorset Russ if its finished this year?

Images
    A healthy batch coming through then, I did send an application to join 2 months ago but nothing ever came back Nick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nervous Nick View Post
    As they say there is many a slip between cup and lip, and as of now we have yet to receive many applications, but I am expecting to see a fresh 57, another Falcon (apart from John's) an Austin Devon, an Austin Devorset, a 42 Ford Coupe and a Corvette. Also your Dorset Russ if its finished this year?
    IMPORTER OF AMERICAN CARS AND PARTS, SHIPPER OF PARTS, SPEEDWAY MOTORS DEALER/STOCKIST, BROOKVILLE DEALER, O'BRIEN TRUCKERS DEALER, CARS INC TRI CHEVY STOCKIST AND DEALER, . https://www.facebook.com/randrhotrodimports/

NSRA member
    Devorset in the works again.I've bagged driving spot at dragstalgia, so got to get finger out.Recently tilt front fitted and doors almost done.

Images
    Excellent look forward to seeing a few out next year
    Quote Originally Posted by 32 c dan View Post
    Devorset in the works again.I've bagged driving spot at dragstalgia, so got to get finger out.Recently tilt front fitted and doors almost done.