Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mallory Dual Point Distributor SBC

  1. #1

    Mallory Dual Point Distributor SBC

    Hi, I'm looking for a Mallory Dual Point Distributor for a SBC if anyone can help? Thanks!

  2. #2
    I think I've got a brand new one still in the box.

    - - - Following new post was merged to prevent 'bumping' within 7 days - - -

    Sorry I have a msd dual point not a mallory. It is brand new in the box.
    Real steel

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble View Post
    I think I've got a brand new one still in the box.

    - - - Following new post was merged to prevent 'bumping' within 7 days - - -

    Sorry I have a msd dual point not a mallory. It is brand new in the box.
    Thanks for looking, but I'm in need of a mallory!


    Sent from my LYA-L09 using NSRA mobile app

  4. #4
    i've got an accell dual point with vac' advance if it's any good to you?
    neil.

  5. #5
    I’ve got one with vacuum advance also comes with a anti spike eclectronic
    box. Bought it on eBay.com but never fitted. £120 + p&p.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mygasser View Post
    i've got an accell dual point with vac' advance if it's any good to you?
    neil.
    Thank Neil, unfortunately I am looking for a mallory but I appreciate the help!

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using NSRA mobile app

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebloke View Post
    I’ve got one with vacuum advance also comes with a anti spike eclectronic
    box. Bought it on eBay.com but never fitted. £120 + p&p.
    Hi, is it a mallory for sbc? If so would you be able to send a photo please? Thank you!

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using NSRA mobile app

  8. #8
    Yes it’s for sbc, I will get it out and post some photos of it on here over the weekend.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stokebloke View Post
    Yes it’s for sbc, I will get it out and post some photos of it on here over the weekend.
    Brilliant, thanks I look forward to seeing them

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using NSRA mobile app

  10. #10
    Laura, having trouble uploading photo's. Could you PM me your Email please.
    Last edited by stokebloke; 13-01-19 at 05:19 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •